Unusually cheap steroids

smartgear

There is a source on this forum that sells steroids for very low prices. Here are some examples:

100 IUs HGH -110 euro
Testosterone enanthate (300 mg, not 250): 21 euro
Trenbolone Enanthate: 29 euro
Anavar (10 mg per pill / 100 pills): 25 euro

These steroids are supposed to be more expensive, other mainstream sources sell 100 IUs of HGH for 220-280 euro, test E 250 for 30-37 euro, tren for 50-59 euro, anavar for 40-50 euro.

Should I give the source a chance or just dismiss it as a scam that sells under dosed steroids?

Is it reasonable to believe a source with such prices?

do they have good feedback, lab test reports and more importantly if they have been in business for a while then they should also have a few customer submitted lab test reports

if Yes to all three then i wouldnt hesitate

cheap doesnt always mean shit
and
expensive doesnt always mean good quality

anyone on this forum wouldnt last very long selling underdosed crap

I’d prefer if you didn’t. I need a good laugh lol. That’s actually fairly expensive for gear given the current sources available. And that hgh is crazy over priced.
i mean some people pay more for intelligent gear. Its that new gen gear. Like going from flip phone to smart phone!

There is a source on this forum that sells steroids for very low prices. Here are some examples:

100 IUs HGH -110 euro

These steroids are supposed to be more expensive, other mainstream sources sell 100 IUs of HGH for 220-280 euro, test E 250 for 30-37 euro, tren for 50-59 euro, anavar for 40-50 euro.

Should I give the source a chance or just dismiss it as a scam that sells under dosed steroids?

It isnt strange to find chinese who keep a business mentality of having low prices which then balance things out with a high volume of sales.

While most sources want their brand or site to stand out, have some kind of status, these new chinese sources dont spend money on fancy websites, labeling or packaging. They keep things simple, plain unlabeled vials in a boring white box, it should be about the product after all.

Also some sources are just middlemen who dont even store gear, they dropship. That means inflated price.

If you think those prices are crazy, just keep browsing the forum and you will find even better.

100 IUs HGH -110 euro

Next time, before you hit the submit button, smack your head, erase the post and repeat 100 times:
Today I will refrain from doing retarded shit.

Next time, before you hit the submit button, smack your head, erase the post and repeat 100 times:
Today I will refrain from doing retarded shit.
I do not agree with this at all!!! I feel like the proper procedure would be to look straight at yourself in the mirror rare back and with all you got hold nothing back slap the shit outta yourself repeatedly until something clicks and you completely understand. No need to come thank me!!

100 IUs HGH -110 euro

if you have knowledge of the price of powders and manufacturing you will quickly come to the conclusion about who has the right price and who is exaggerating