US DOM. SOURCE - Anabolic Drops

You buy your raws from QSC. So whats the advantage of getting them from you when I can just buy 10g of anadrol for $65 and 1 bottle of liquid ibuprofen and I’ll have the same thing your selling at a fraction of the price. See how you not testing what your selling makes zero sense? There is no benefit from buying from you. It doesn’t take any lab equipment outside of a scale to make what your making

You buy your raws from QSC. So whats the advantage of getting them from you when I can just buy 10g of anadrol for $65 and 1 bottle of liquid ibuprofen and I’ll have the same thing your selling at a fraction of the price. See how you not testing what your selling makes zero sense? There is no benefit from buying from you. It doesn’t take any lab equipment outside of a scale to make what your making

Fine, I’ll price match my thoroughbred horse nut

Some don’t want to order raws or play with them. There’s nothing stopping you from doing that! Like there’s nothing stopping you from commenting or pointlessly questioning me, or brewing your own gear. That’s my last response to ya my friend.

...pointlessly questioning me...
lol apparently you don't know how it works around here.

like homeboy said, no one even asking you for tits cause you can't be taken even remotely serious.

even thebrewkit and that monsterlabs guy got a couple sales. I don't imagine you'll get even 1.

take your eyedropper of whatever it is and beat it over to sst, you'll have a much better shot of getting that first sale.

Some don’t want to order raws or play with them. There’s nothing stopping you from doing that! Like there’s nothing stopping you from commenting or pointlessly questioning me, or brewing your own gear. That’s my last response to ya my friend.
Oh? So when you accidentally overdose the anadrol solution with your gas station crack dealer scale and severely harm someone, Then what? You’re a fucking idiot and a tool at that. Good luck with your zero orders

subbed
Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC