usa domestic dht cream?

I can still whip up some homemade dht cream for you. Bear in mind buying a bulk is NOT and option.

Wont get into the details but I can’t mass produce this stuff. Would have to hire some employees to “help with the load”. (See what I did there?)

Could supply some high concentration stuff straight from my enlarged prostate, DM me for info.
Please read. No, I'm not saying the world is flat. DHT is not the primary cause of BPH. In fact, it's worse when it's low while testosterone is high. It's sad that someone who likes to research acts with prejudice.

Please read. No, I'm not saying the world is flat. DHT is not the primary cause of BPH. In fact, it's worse when it's low while testosterone is high. It's sad that someone who likes to research acts with prejudice.

Exactly. In all the studies where exogenous DHT was administered (in humans), the main outcomes every time were suppression of LH, FSH, T, E2, and REDUCTION in prostate size. In France, DHT is approved treatment for BPH. Estrogen is the cause of BPH and prostate cancer, not androgens/DHT.
It's honestly sad DHT has gotten such a bad rep because of the medical dogma and pharma companies like Merck.

@just some dude They're not US domestic but alphagels seem legit. Also there's someone on bioenergetic.forum that sells one i think.

Exactly. In all the studies where exogenous DHT was administered (in humans), the main outcomes every time were suppression of LH, FSH, T, E2, and REDUCTION in prostate size. In France, DHT is approved treatment for BPH. Estrogen is the cause of BPH and prostate cancer, not androgens/DHT.
It's honestly sad DHT has gotten such a bad rep because of the medical dogma and pharma companies like Merck.

@just some dude They're not US domestic but alphagels seem legit. Also there's someone on bioenergetic.forum that sells one i think.
I am not sure if DHT creams are an approved treatment for BPH anywhere. Is there a source that confirms this information? I have not been able to find any. What seems absurd to me is the claim that serum testosterone and serum DHT are the cause of BPH when they are much lower today than they were 30-40 years ago. Yes, serum E2 levels are much higher now than they were 30-40 years ago.

I am not sure if DHT creams are an approved treatment for BPH anywhere. Is there a source that confirms this information? I have not been able to find any.
Well this is the source i had in mind but he doesn't provide references. However on the wiki page is says that DHT has reached phase II clinical trials for BPH, and that "In accordance, androstanolone has been found to not increase prostate gland size in men."

Back