USA DOMESTIC ONLY

No im 100% serious. If it wasn’t obvious enough this dude was unhinged. We were giving him the usual MESO welcome and he snapped. Just dropped 15-20 addresses and said he’s gunna go to the FBI. I was honestly surprised people purchased from him.
thats crazy lmao

No im 100% serious. If it wasn’t obvious enough this dude was unhinged. We were giving him the usual MESO welcome and he snapped. Just dropped 15-20 addresses and said he’s gunna go to the FBI. I was honestly surprised people purchased from him.
Was the dude vetted from other sites/forums? Im assuming if he was crazy AF on MESO, his character would follow him wherever he went. Man, thats just freaking wild

If it wasn’t obvious enough this dude was unhinged.

No, not at all obvious. Thanks.

Was the dude vetted from other sites/forums? Im assuming if he was crazy AF on MESO, his character would follow him wherever he went. Man, thats just freaking wild
No. It was some random guy cooking tomahawk steaks and brewing Tren by the gallon lol. I’m baffled someone actually bought something from him. We thought it was a joke.

Is he still selling? I am interested in the gear

Back