• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Vacation thread

Sparkyp

anyone have any plans to go anywhere??

Right now we are in the Bahamas taking a quick 6 day trip for R&R. We have a 14 day European trip in September and another planned for Christmas time.

I gotta ask; if you guys travel during a cycle or even a cruise, are you bringing the gear with you? Any troubles getting it through??

I ask Because I take a bunch of herbal products that are questionable or even illegal in other countries and I still pack these things. I’m very routine and vacation won’t break my good/bad habits

Where are you going for Euro trip?

I'm going to beach this weekend, then leaving on Monday and flying out of Baltimore to Vegas for next week... Only be there for a day or two, mostly going to see the parks out in the West.

Where are you going for Euro trip?

I'm going to beach this weekend, then leaving on Monday and flying out of Baltimore to Vegas for next week... Only be there for a day or two, mostly going to see the parks out in the West.
Ughh VEGAS IN SUMMER IS BRUTAL!!
We were there last year in July and temperatures reached 117. Fucking miserable. What sucks about Vegas is there’s no trees to block out the sun. It just beats on you. Overall we had a good time. In the future we’ll go in the fall or winter.

The first European trip is Italy and France. When we get back from the Bahamas we are having a travel agent plan our trip so we go there with a plan to use all of our time wisely rather than winging it. The 2nd trip will be something like Belgium, Germany, Amsterdam.

Ughh VEGAS IN SUMMER IS BRUTAL!!
We were there last year in July and temperatures reached 117. Fucking miserable. What sucks about Vegas is there’s no trees to block out the sun. It just beats on you. Overall we had a good time. In the future we’ll go in the fall or winter.

Yeeeaahh... Somehow it didn't dawn on my girlfriend and her family that it's going to be hotter than Satan's ballsack in Vegas. I kept hearing, "oh, it's a different kind of heat." Mhmm, yeah sure. Lol. We won't be there long though, the temp at the state parks we're going to is much nicer it looks like. It was actually in the low 80's the other day there, and hotter here with high humidity. My girlfriend is German but lives here and her family is coming to vacation here.. so we go meet up with them every year when they come.

The first European trip is Italy and France. When we get back from the Bahamas we are having a travel agent plan our trip so we go there with a plan to use all of our time wisely rather than winging it. The 2nd trip will be something like Belgium, Germany, Amsterdam.

I was in Germany last year around the holidays... It was unbelievable. Definitely go take a walk through a weihnachtsmarkt (Xmas market) while you're there. They are a big thing, they have a spiced wine and an atmosphere you'll never forget.

I think we are going to go to Germany for Christmas and then a cottage in Denmark for new years next year.

Yeeeaahh... Somehow it didn't dawn on my girlfriend and her family that it's going to be hotter than Satan's ballsack in Vegas. I kept hearing, "oh, it's a different kind of heat." Mhmm, yeah sure. Lol. We won't be there long though, the temp at the state parks we're going to is much nicer it looks like. It was actually in the low 80's the other day there, and hotter here with high humidity. My girlfriend is German but lives here and her family is coming to vacation here.. so we go meet up with them every year when they come.

I was in Germany last year around the holidays... It was unbelievable. Definitely go take a walk through a weihnachtsmarkt (Xmas market) while you're there. They are a big thing, they have a spiced wine and an atmosphere you'll never forget.

I think we are going to go to Germany for Christmas and then a cottage in Denmark for new years next year.

Exactly! We wanted to go to Germany for Xmas because we hear it’s gorgeous and my wife is from Poland and in that area Christmas is huge and she collects these handmade ornaments that are popular in Poland/Germany.

Fuck everyone with the “different heat” thing. Hot is hot!

You guys will have a good time. Just don’t do what I did and lose $500 before checking into the hotel! Lol. I fell right into the “3 cups & 1 ball” hustle. There’s a hundred guys out on the street doing street magic and the ball and cup routine for money. They don’t play either. These guys are betting $100-$200-$300 per game. They pull you in because as your watching your guessing correctly every time he’s doing the ball and cup trick. As soon as you lay your $200 down to play him, it becomes impossible to win Because it’s street magic and not skill. Lol.

So stay away from the those guys! But stand back and watch them hustle everyone else

Exactly! We wanted to go to Germany for Xmas because we hear it’s gorgeous and my wife is from Poland and in that area Christmas is huge and she collects these handmade ornaments that are popular in Poland/Germany.

Fuck everyone with the “different heat” thing. Hot is hot!

You guys will have a good time. Just don’t do what I did and lose $500 before checking into the hotel! Lol. I fell right into the “3 cups & 1 ball” hustle. There’s a hundred guys out on the street doing street magic and the ball and cup routine for money. They don’t play either. These guys are betting $100-$200-$300 per game. They pull you in because as your watching your guessing correctly every time he’s doing the ball and cup trick. As soon as you lay your $200 down to play him, it becomes impossible to win Because it’s street magic and not skill. Lol.

So stay away from the those guys! But stand back and watch them hustle everyone else

Lol good to know... I'm not much of a gambler, so no worries here.

*Eman says he's not much of a gambler and still comes home broke in two weeks*

Will be bringing a pin with me next month when I visit my brother, my wife is being a baby about it too and saying she won't stick me, kinda sucks but will just do I myself in my quad if I can't reach my glute with confidence... My other suppliment is mostly legal in Michigan now and I plan to just score some "on the daig" as they say. (I'm told, I never went to college much less the vaunted public ivy my egg head brother works at)