Vacuum pump for filtration

Thorr77

I use a VP 10L oil-free pump. Pumping speed: 10 (l/min). It goes through the membrane filter very slowly. If I buy a pump with a pumping speed of 30 l/min, can it damage the PVDF or PTFE membrane?

I use a VP 10L oil-free pump. Pumping speed: 10 (l/min). It goes through the membrane filter very slowly. If I buy a pump with a pumping speed of 30 l/min, can it damage the PVDF or PTFE membrane?
There are specifications on the membrane like flow rate and max, as yes you can break membrane going to fast

Thank you for your answer. The problem is that the manufacturer from whom I bought the filters does not provide this information in the specifications. I bought it on Aliexpress... The filters are ok, because I have been using them for quite a long time, but I would like to speed up the filtration process... It is very slow.

Thank you for your answer. The problem is that the manufacturer from whom I bought the filters does not provide this information in the specifications. I bought it on Aliexpress... The filters are ok, because I have been using them for quite a long time, but I would like to speed up the filtration process... It is very slow.
What are you using for the vacuum diaohram
Pump?
Bottle top filter with glass media bottle?
Get the VP-15s it’s adjustable.

I use VL-10. Won't VL-15 be too weak? Looking at its technical parameters, they are only slightly stronger.

I use VL-10. Won't VL-15 be too weak? Looking at its technical parameters, they are only slightly stronger.
There maybe something wrong with the pump I had to send back mine due to a fault and it was over pumping and couldn’t be adjusted
What setup are you using??
Are they glass media bottles ?
Bottle top filter? …

Hello, friend!
Could you please send the link or the contact information of the seller who supplied the filter membranes?
Do you purchase sterile membranes?