Very high E2 on blood test but no symptoms

Blues, why 150mg a week? Why 1400?

If this is "TRT," then lower the dose. Then there is no need to take an AI long term. They have their own negative side effects. Short term, ok, but long term, I would not want to be taking them.

As a comparison, I do 75mg a week, exactly half your dose. On day 8 after injection (skipped my injection the day before the test on purpose) my total T was in the 400s and my estradiol was 7.

7 !!!!

Maybe earlier in the week it would be higher, but I bet if you lower your testosterone into the human reference range, shooting for say 800 or so, then your estradiol will also come within reference range for males, unless you are high body fat, in which case the solution is obvious, time to get shredded.
Thanks for your opinion bro. It's is TRT and 150mg per week was a sort of sweet spot. The first 4 months into the TRT on 150mg my total Test was in the 800s and e2 was in the 60s. However, fast forward another 4 months on the same protocol total Test jumped to 1400 and e2 to 103. The only difference was that I was doing 250iu HCG 3 times per week and I dropped that.
Now, there are 2 routes either drop the dose and check again in few weeks or just have a little dose of AI. And yes I do agree there are some undesirable side effects of AIs. Hence I posted the case to get some insights from you guys.