Very low dose of Trenbolone

Boka

Hi guys! I was wondering does anyone have experience with very low doses of trenbolone, I am talking 25 - 75 mg weekly.
Reason is that I don't want to wreck my hair but still get some trenbolone benefits. Also does anyone have experience with trenbolone and finasteride? Will finasteride make hair loss worse like with deca?
Please spare me "shave it of" and "embrace the baldness" comments, they ad nothing to the topic of discussion.
I am inspired by vigorous steve and his dosing of trenbolone, seems smart and vey well tolerated.
Thanks!

I have tried it myself and I read other people experiences. In the end it just doesn't work out. There is no low enough dose of tren to stay on it. There is optimal dose though that can be used for some time, then come off is necessary. I wouldn't bother with it. It's not sustainable long term.

I have tried it myself and I read other people experiences. In the end it just doesn't work out. There is no low enough dose of tren to stay on it. There is optimal dose though that can be used for some time, then come off is necessary. I wouldn't bother with it. It's not sustainable long term.
How much did u use? side effects?

How much did u use? side effects?
76mg/week (one amp of hex) and then another time 100mg tren e. Well, it's effects were not worth the mental side effects for me. Even if it was tolerable and ok, I felt much, much better once I stopped tren and stayed on test only cruise dose.

76mg/week (one amp of hex) and then another time 100mg tren e. Well, it's effects were not worth the mental side effects for me. Even if it was tolerable and ok, I felt much, much better once I stopped tren and stayed on test only cruise dose.
Hair good?

I loaded it into an insulin pen and was taking ultra low doeses - like 1ml would last weeks. Between that and ultra low primo and cernos dermal test, my hair started falling out quick. It ain’t worth it man. I’ve tried them all and they all cause mass hair loss.

I’m just thinner right now, but I’ll have a bald spot on the crown in a few years. Less if I stay on this shit.

I’m currently trying low doses of one at a time trying to figure out if there is any that don’t cause hair loss. So far deca is the best but I still shed.

Once my hairs gone though I’ll go straight to primo - that’s the best stuff out there. I’ll never use tren though again. I’ve still got a ton left too.

I loaded it into an insulin pen and was taking ultra low doeses - like 1ml would last weeks. Between that and ultra low primo and cernos dermal test, my hair started falling out quick. It ain’t worth it man. I’ve tried them all and they all cause mass hair loss.

I’m just thinner right now, but I’ll have a bald spot on the crown in a few years. Less if I stay on this shit.

I’m currently trying low doses of one at a time trying to figure out if there is any that don’t cause hair loss. So far deca is the best but I still shed.

Once my hairs gone though I’ll go straight to primo - that’s the best stuff out there. I’ll never use tren though again. I’ve still got a ton left too.
U can always use test with finasteride alongside dianabol anavar boldanone and turinabol. All of them are super hair safe if u block dht from test.
Aslo primo is a hair rape steroid.

Recommend going through this thread: Lowest effective trenbolone dose.

People are sharing their experience there.
Either way, if its your first time using Tren, make sure to start really low!
Ideally Tren A, daily pins and 50-70mgs a week.

I personally run 70mg/Week (10mg daily) and made incredible progress!
I get it but i am here mainly for the hair experiences :-D
Some anecdotal reports would be greatly appreciated, especially experiences with tren and finasteride

Y
yes but deca is nor19 and paired with finasteride wrecks havoc on hair
eah definitely don’t use finasteride with deca - that’s a well known combo from hell. Just deca by itself should work great at low dose. I’m gonna try test undeca by itself next, if not that equipoise is in the arsenal too.

yes but deca is nor19 and paired with finasteride wrecks havoc on hair
This is what I have seen reported as well. Being Tren is a 19-nor as well I would think there is a high possibility but your dosages seem like they should not cause sides but you never know.

If you are worried, stick to your lower end (25 up to 50 a week) and just monitor.

I did notice some thinning at 150 mg/week but its been ages since i used tren. I was going to lose that hair eventually anyway.

This is what I have seen reported as well. Being Tren is a 19-nor as well I would think there is a high possibility but your dosages seem like they should not cause sides but you never know.

If you are worried, stick to your lower end (25 up to 50 a week) and just monitor.

I did notice some thinning at 150 mg/week but its been ages since i used tren. I was going to lose that hair eventually anyway.

25-50 is a good starting dose weekly, would just suggest using Tren A and daily pins, so in case things go down big time, its out of the system within 1-2 days

So you had a mpb gene already?

current TRT+ dose (perma cut)
150/wk test
250/wk mast
70/wk tren
4iu hgh/day

still have all my hair (it does shed on heavier doses of aas but usually comes back). ive been running the tren low dose for last few months. first time ive ever ran it this low and this long. its working magic on my long term cut only about 300 cals deficit and im still recomping after months

Back