Very low dose of Trenbolone

Hi guys! I was wondering does anyone have experience with very low doses of trenbolone, I am talking 25 - 75 mg weekly.
Reason is that I don't want to wreck my hair but still get some trenbolone benefits. Also does anyone have experience with trenbolone and finasteride? Will finasteride make hair loss worse like with deca?
Please spare me "shave it of" and "embrace the baldness" comments, they ad nothing to the topic of discussion.
I am inspired by vigorous steve and his dosing of trenbolone, seems smart and vey well tolerated.
Thanks!
70-75mg of tren pw waste of time ngl vig steve lying like all the influencers

I’ve ran 50 mg of Tren A together with 200 cyp and 50 mast and had great results. Sides were minimal except for my attitude when to shit. That’s the only bad side I noticed. After 16 weeks my blood took a hit (LDL high/hDL low and my BP was higher than normal but not by much).

I’ve ran 50 mg of Tren A together with 200 cyp and 50 mast and had great results. Sides were minimal except for my attitude when to shit. That’s the only bad side I noticed. After 16 weeks my blood took a hit (LDL high/hDL low and my BP was higher than normal but not by much).
define great results

I've seen several people with similar protocols as yours also get the cosmetic benefits and an increase in strength with very little sides. Good for you.

I know some here like to play parent or pass their judgement but honestly if an individual can handle sides and their blood markers are reasonable, there is no reason why only top level competitors should use tren as so many like to regurgitate.

At the end of the day, watch your markers and do what works for you. The opinions of the bro lore guys don't really matter. Its your experience that matters. They don't know you and everyone reacts differently.

Now in my opinion, you may find as you get older that you don't handle tren near as well as you did when you are/were younger. That is definitely the case with me. I don't use it anymore but its also not my place to go around trying to chastise people for having a mind of their own.

How was your hair? Does any AAS affect your hair?

current TRT+ dose (perma cut)
150/wk test
250/wk mast
70/wk tren
4iu hgh/day

still have all my hair (it does shed on heavier doses of aas but usually comes back). ive been running the tren low dose for last few months. first time ive ever ran it this low and this long. its working magic on my long term cut only about 300 cals deficit and im still recomping after months
I was just arguing with someone on Reddit (I know I know) that Mast's effect on hair is all genetics. My father was in his mid-70s when he passed with mostly a full head of hair (pretty good widows peak was all.). At 50, my hair line is nearly the same as my mid 30s. Granted, I have only run light doses but have been fairing well in the hair dept. Definitely not pushing my levels but some will have you believe that Mast is "devastating' to your hairline, even at low dosages.

Every compound has been accused of causing hair loss, why is that?
Well it's true, but they don't cause it in and of themselves. It's about your total androgen load and genetics. Just the same as acne and prostate issues.

I was just arguing with someone on Reddit (I know I know) that Mast's effect on hair is all genetics. My father was in his mid-70s when he passed with mostly a full head of hair (pretty good widows peak was all.). At 50, my hair line is nearly the same as my mid 30s. Granted, I have only run light doses but have been fairing well in the hair dept. Definitely not pushing my levels but some will have you believe that Mast is "devastating' to your hairline, even at low dosages.
I actually recently titrated mast down to 150mg and test back up to 250mg. Wife was used to the 3x a day banging when my test was at 250 and when I lowered test and added masteron my libido dropped it down to 1X per day banging.... She wasn't thrilled about it so it is what it is.

Back