Water-Based More Infection Prone Than Oil-Based

Aiden8889

I want to make Test Suspension in Water as I don't want to make TNE in Oil as you have to add Guaiacol and it is toxic af, not to mention getting the smell to go after brewing it.

I have been told on other forums that water based gear is more infection Prone than oil based... Not sure how, no sources for this info were given.

I also have brewed injectable L Carnitine 500mg/ml and done 2ml a day IM for weeks on end and no infection happened, just pip.

But if filtered correctly and with BA added this shouldn't be an issue?
You are correct, however the difference really is when you go into the vial your introducing a small amount of air and Bacteria, and that Bacteria will grow exponentially in a h20 solution vs oil due to the availability of oxygen thus allowing aerobic metabolism to occur etc etc.

A well prepared water based suspension should last a good long time even if the stopper has been drawn from. Wipe with isopropyl alcohol, use fresh pins/syringes and store at room temperature in dark place, there you go!

I'd estimate around 98% of the guys reporting infections from gear are just dealing with bad pip from shallow shots, high mg gear, pinning on large nerves or blood vessels, high solvent amount, pinning too much volume or just garbage raws etc. Unless you're getting a bunch of puss drained by a M.D. it's not an infection.

Developing an infection from property produced injections is actually not very easy so don't buy your goods from some random guy and don't pin your gear in the gym bathroom after a workout and you should be fine.

A well prepared water based suspension should last a good long time even if the stopper has been drawn from. Wipe with isopropyl alcohol, use fresh pins/syringes and store at room temperature in dark place, there you go!

I'd estimate around 98% of the guys reporting infections from gear are just dealing with bad pip from shallow shots, high mg gear, pinning on large nerves or blood vessels, high solvent amount, pinning too much volume or just garbage raws etc. Unless you're getting a bunch of puss drained by a M.D. it's not an infection.

Developing an infection from property produced injections is actually not very easy so don't buy your goods from some random guy and don't pin your gear in the gym bathroom after a workout and you should be fine.

Thanks bud!, I'll be giving your brew a try... Your products look so good for Powerlifting purposes but I'm in the UK lol so I'll try the recipe stated on your vials, cheers.

Also what's the PIP like for your recipe?

Also what's the PIP like for your recipe?
I've used his test/winny/tren suspension and it's very tolerable as long as you pin .5cc or better yet go with .25 just to be safe. You can always work your way up from there and see where you are comfortable.