• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Water loss after coming off deca and or anadrol

What's everyone's experiences with dropping water weight Once the compounds clear?

How much did you run?

I'm running a gram and shot up to 260 after jacking up my
Calories after coming off my superdrol.

I'm thinking of adding 4 weeks of anadrol. My skinny frame needs the help of the retention these two drugs give to help me grow

What's everyone's experiences with dropping water weight Once the compounds clear?

How much did you run?

I'm running a gram and shot up to 260 after jacking up my
Calories after coming off my superdrol.

I'm thinking of adding 4 weeks of anadrol. My skinny frame needs the help of the retention these two drugs give to help me grow
I just started drol this week. The drol is supposed to be a wet compound. It’s making my physique rock hard tho. This is gonna be a big off season blast, so I mite add dbol too. I’m running high test. Gonna make it a gram. 600 deca. 400 tren. Very excited! I gues drol is kinda a mysterious compound and people respond differently to it. Keep me posted on what it does for you brutha

I just came off 4 weeks of 50mg/day anadrol. On day 6 off, started noticing water loss on day 4 and my moon face is starting to go away now. Also on 900/500 tpp/npp. Few days ago I was 221 in the morning, 217 this morning, maybe some water weight loss.

Anadrol is awesome, massive strength gains and pumps that are painfully intense at times. How much of the gains I retain will determine if I try again in the future. Def elevated my blood pressure. My ankles were swollen the last week

Water weight from npp took I think 3 weeks to go away for me last blast

I just came off 4 weeks of 50mg/day anadrol. On day 6 off, started noticing water loss on day 4 and my moon face is starting to go away now. Also on 900/500 tpp/npp. Few days ago I was 221 in the morning, 217 this morning, maybe some water weight loss.

Anadrol is awesome, massive strength gains and pumps that are painfully intense at times. How much of the gains I retain will determine if I try again in the future. Def elevated my blood pressure. My ankles were swollen the last week

Water weight from npp took I think 3 weeks to go away for me last blast
I’m splitting my drol up. 25mg am and 25mg pm. The stuff has my physique hard. This is my first week on oral drol. I’m actually adding 50mg of dbol pre workout. This is gonna be one of my biggest blasts. I’m very satisfied with drol in week one. The dbol is really gonna blow my wig back.
900 Test
600 deca
400 tren
50 drol
50 Dbol

Tren has my appetite crazy too. Easily getting down 3500 cals. Struggling to get 4500-5000 at times. I feel like I’m gonna throw up in my mouth if I move the wrong way. The drol has my bp elevated and has me feeling bloated. I have 40mg lisinopril on hand. I take 20mg before bed.

I’m splitting my drol up. 25mg am and 25mg pm. The stuff has my physique hard. This is my first week on oral drol. I’m actually adding 50mg of dbol pre workout. This is gonna be one of my biggest blasts. I’m very satisfied with drol in week one. The dbol is really gonna blow my wig back.
900 Test
600 deca
400 tren
50 drol
50 Dbol

Tren has my appetite crazy too. Easily getting down 3500 cals. Struggling to get 4500-5000 at times. I feel like I’m gonna throw up in my mouth if I move the wrong way. The drol has my bp elevated and has me feeling bloated. I have 40mg lisinopril on hand. I take 20mg before bed.

That's a monster blast! I did my 50mg 1.5-2 hrs pre workout. Ya know that's another side I noticed, my appetite was a bit suppressed but still was able to get my calories down. Your drol pumps will keep increasing intensity throughout, at least that's how it worked for me. I thought it was awesome after 1 week, by week 3 it is crazy

900 Test
600 deca
400 tren
50 drol
50 Dbol

So anadrol is making you Nauseous?

900 Test
600 deca
400 tren
50 drol
50 Dbol

Also what did you do to combat all that progesterone bro lol. 1mg letro e3D?

Also what did you do to combat all that progesterone bro lol. 1mg letro e3D?
Yes, drol is making me feel nauseous at times. In regards to progesterone, I have not Run labs since starting drol. All I do is ATM is go by how I feel and and take adex 1mg mon and Thur. I have caber on hand, but I’m up not sure yet how I feel about running a dopamine antagonist... What’s your thoughts on this?

That's a monster blast! I did my 50mg 1.5-2 hrs pre workout. Ya know that's another side I noticed, my appetite was a bit suppressed but still was able to get my calories down. Your drol pumps will keep increasing intensity throughout, at least that's how it worked for me. I thought it was awesome after 1 week, by week 3 it is crazy
I’ve found thru trail and error that splitting the dose is much more effective. I’m kinda contradicting myself here cuz I’m only running the dbol at 50mg pre... Reason for that is cuz my dbol caps are 50’s. I hate splitting capsules. My Anadrol is 25mg pills. I got them way back when psource had the 500 pills for only 80$. Best deal I ever got tbh:)

Yes, drol is making me feel nauseous at times. In regards to progesterone, I have not Run labs since starting drol. All I do is ATM is go by how I feel and and take adex 1mg mon and Thur. I have caber on hand, but I’m up not sure yet how I feel about running a dopamine antagonist... What’s your thoughts on this?

I already take a bunch of dopamine increasing stuff like DLPA, tyrosine, sulbutiamine.

I personally wouldn't touch a dope agonist ever.

@TorroXL today I tried doing 3x5 deads with 4 MINUTES REST. It's not just a fucking pump.

I'm donating Sunday. Taking a fuck ton a taurine and trying to drink 2 gal a day.

I need to get my blood volume down and hopefully taurine will balance the minerals around the kidneys and help get the pump down.

@TorroXL and all the other guys!! I just had a scary experiance with drol!! I did 4 week of winny then 4 week dbol took a 2 week of and then on drol day 7 my eyes got yellow..

Shit is strong.. im off everything now feeling better and i had swollen ankles to.. i got blood work next week! Just be safe my friends and dont be a cockey meathead like me !! No alcool was involvee

@TorroXL and all the other guys!! I just had a scary experiance with drol!! I did 4 week of winny then 4 week dbol took a 2 week of and then on drol day 7 my eyes got yellow..

Shit is strong.. im off everything now feeling better and i had swollen ankles to.. i got blood work next week! Just be safe my friends and dont be a cockey meathead like me !! No alcool was involvee
Ty for sharing my friend. I will definitely proceed with caution. A lot of times, when I kickstart I only need to do so for 3 weeks. I have enough for 5. I will definitely take your advice. We’re you drinking plenty of h20?

@TorroXL today I tried doing 3x5 deads with 4 MINUTES REST. It's not just a fucking pump.

I'm donating Sunday. Taking a fuck ton a taurine and trying to drink 2 gal a day.

I need to get my blood volume down and hopefully taurine will balance the minerals around the kidneys and help get the pump down.
Dang!!!! Keep me posted on how you feel after you donate

Used to love anadrol, heartburn is terrible. Swapped it for sdrol recently due to Anadrol giving me itchy nips, went away as soon as I dropped it. I bloat goes away as fast as it's gained for me . Gain 10lbs in 2 weeks, lose it in about 10 days after stopping