• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

wazzzzzzzzzz uuup???

smiles

What's been up bro 's? It's been awhile since I have been on, I have been working my ass off sense I got into the union... I also got a new phone so I had to download a new tapa talk, but I must say that the galaxy s4 is better than the I phone 4.. Imo

I got the s4 active. Awesome phone, I agree, iPhone is overrated. The screen cracked on my s4 after it had gotten ran over by 9 wheels of a tractor trailer. It survived though, typing with it now. Pretty durable.

I got the s4 active. Awesome phone, I agree, iPhone is overrated. The screen cracked on my s4 after it had gotten ran over by 9 wheels of a tractor trailer. It survived though, typing with it now. Pretty durable.

That sucks, that's the only thing I can say positive about the iPhone.. I have beat the shit out of that phone, cracked screen soaken wet, and the fucker works like a champ, but on the other hand my s4 got a little wet helper a Co worker change a tire and it went all wacky on me, but it's better now... but I wanted something bigger and that is what I got, only paid 50 bucks too and my wife got her s3 for free, but service kinda sucks with the carrier we got now... oh well the phone is bad ass and that's what houses phones and land Internet is for.. lol

The s4 active is supposedly water proof. Trust me, im in no hurry to test it out though. It does have an underwater camera. But if your fingers have any dampness on them, the use of the touchscreen blows.

Haha I don't blame you I won't even attempt it with a life proof case.. my cousin did, straight dropped it in a cup of water and nothing happened to it.. I will test my life proof case on a different one if I can ever find a cheap ass one, but that won't happen anytime soon.. lol