Weed.

Da

Damn brotha that sucks, I get pretty intense anxiety when I smoke too much these days but never to that extent, I’d say try out CBD n CBN as they’re very useful but yeah weed ain’t gwan do the same thing anymore, it doesn’t do it for me n it makes me more anxious than even a boatload of coke or fkin adderall or whatever it’s weird af, ain’t tried shrooms in nearly a decade but would be curious to do a lil micro dose just to understand if it’s the same there (tbh tho the bad shroom trips are the ones that teach you the most so I’d just keep a BNZ on hand n find out where tf the trip takes me) btw I am really against BNZ use unless one uses sparingly for severe panic attacks (n even there it’s a shitty way as they make it worse in the long run) but if you have super anxiety every now n then a Diazepam can help out without causing too many issues, just stay away from Xanax/Alprazolam as those are the crack of benzos n will make you more anxious even in the same day (rebound anxiety due to the quick mechanism of action), I’m literally convinced that Pfizer invented Xanax to get people hooked then have everyone on it for life, shits great n feels good but imo doctors would be better off prescribing h for anxiety at that point, shit the WDs even cold turkey ain’t nothing compared to most benzos

Yeah sorry for the rant it’s just something I wish I had known more when I was anxious in the past so even if it’s off topic I think it could be of use to many
Interesting, will se whst cbn and cbd accomplish maybe.

Appreciate the insight.

Interesting, will se whst cbn and cbd accomplish maybe.

Appreciate the insight.
Happy to help mane, those will definitely not give you any issues tbh they will at the most feel like a low dose Diazepam of sorts n if not you will just be more relaxed, lmk how it goes!