Week 8 bloodwork advice

Who told you to stop taking aromasin?
Your estrogen at week 4 was literally perfect, =almost identical to pre cycle levels.
I see it wasn't on this forum, where did you hear this from?

25mg is considered a full replacement dose, so going from 25 to zero can be rough. I'd go 25 one week, then 12.5 another.
OK thanks mate
Who told you to stop taking aromasin?
Your estrogen at week 4 was literally perfect, =almost identical to pre cycle levels.
I see it wasn't on this forum, where did you hear this from.

which specifically?
happen to be UK related by chance?
Steroidswiki.
I said I was taking Aromasin to prevent high e2 and They said stop taking ai as it will crash my e2 and start taking Proviron to lower my shgb

OK thanks mate

Steroidswiki.
I said I was taking Aromasin to prevent high e2 and They said stop taking ai as it will crash my e2 and start taking Proviron to lower my shgb
LOL thats like the dumbest thing ive ever heard. leave it to random reddit people (who probably arent even on gear) , to tell someone to stop taking A.I despite having perfect estrogen and instead take a whole different AAS (that doesnt build muscle) just to lower SHBG for absolutely no reason

LOL thats like the dumbest thing ive ever heard. leave it to random reddit people (who probably arent even on gear) , to tell someone to stop taking A.I despite having perfect estrogen and instead take a whole different AAS (that doesnt build muscle) just to lower SHBG for absolutely no reason
So just to clear things up if I'm taking Aromasin and it's got my levels at a good range if I continue taking it will it keep my levels the same or continue lowering it?

So just to clear things up if I'm taking Aromasin and it's got my levels at a good range if I continue taking it will it keep my levels the same or continue lowering it?
its not going to continue to lower forever, your estrogen might even end up a little higher once the test fully saturates. unfortunately they told you to stop it , instead of continuing and getting bloodwork again at week 8 to see it 100% stable.
but you will be in an infinately better position than you are now by resuming the aromasin dosage you have been doing, do not ever listen to anything people on reddit say about testosterone estrogen or gear or whatever. what they told you was literally nonsense advice, actually worse than nonsense advice because you have bloodwork showing it was PERFECT for you, that advice was so bad it was basically giving you trolling advice.

was the test e2 sensitive (LC/MS)?

its not going to continue to lower forever, your estrogen might even end up a little higher once the test fully saturates. unfortunately they told you to stop it , instead of continuing and getting bloodwork again at week 8 to see it 100% stable.
but you will be in an infinately better position than you are now by resuming the aromasin dosage you have been doing, do not ever listen to anything people on reddit say about testosterone estrogen or gear or whatever. what they told you was literally nonsense advice, actually worse than nonsense advice because you have bloodwork showing it was PERFECT for you, that advice was so bad it was basically giving you trolling advice.

was the test e2 sensitive (LC/MS)?
Sorry mate I don't know what e2 sensitive (LC/MS) means. I just booked it have blood taken the get the results