Weight Loss with Cutting Cycle

You absolutely have to track your calories. The only way you will lose weight is if you’re in a caloric deficit. If you haven’t been losing weight, it’s because you’re guessing, and are in caloric surplus, or even just maintenance. You could be eating “clean” and still be in a surplus. Especially considering you eat junk food and don’t count it.

Also, your coach is an idiot. Steroids do not burn fat. They’re taking during a cutting cycle to maintain muscle mass while in the caloric deficit.

I think you made a good first step by coming here to get some advice from some pretty knowledgeable people. Do yourself a favor and heed the advice given, and don’t be like others who ask for help and then ignore all advice given.

You didn't read my whole reply. I said this in a metaphorical way that I don't exactly keep logs ofveach calorie intake because I know I am not eating crap food.

It doesn’t matter how crap the food is. You can still get fat from eating only chicken breasts and egg whites. Calories in vs Calories out. That is law.

Stop having junk food with drinks once or twice a week. And definitely fire your trainer. You don’t need all that stuff to lose a few pounds.

People lose hundreds of pounds natty. If you insist on taking stuff, then TRT and semaglutide is more than enough.

But most importantly, drop the alcohol and count your calories brotha.

Start adding all your foods to some application like MyfitnessPal, count the calories, be strict with your diet.

Be measuring your weight every week, if next week you didn't decrease weight lower the calories, if not keep eating the same.

Keep your protein intake high.

Hire a new trainer, no need to be on 600mg of anabolics to lose weight lol.

Add daily coffee that will help you to lose weight and with the fatty liver.

Maximum if you want go on trt (100-150mg) as your natural testosterone is extremely low.
4 cups of coffee a day ….

The best thing I ever did was buy Justin Harris shredded diet plan for whatever it cost like $99. I invested some money so I felt I was committed vs something free you may not value as much. But overall it’s just really simple to follow and adhere to. I made more progress in the first month following it then I had in a very long time

At higher bodyfat %'s there is no way in hell you'll lose bodyfat running that garbage cycle.
Save the cash and get a GLP-1a and run TRT while lifting & LISS (zone 2).

100mg per week I assume. Test prop or test ent and how long?
Do I need to do a PCT afterwards?
Yea per week.

Test e or test c is going to be easier if you are starting with gear because of the pinning frequency.

Well I wouldn't do a TRT for only 5 weeks (neither any cycle), specially if you are experiencing many of the low T symptoms.

With those T levels and your age I would be already on TRT for the rest of my life but ofc think it deeper and for longer as it is an important decision.

I would recommend now to focus on losing weight naturally, just track the calories, add some cardio (if you are not already doing it). Recheck your test levels after some months and if they didn't improve you might start considering TRT..

Also if your vitamin D is 16ng/mL (and not mg/dL as you wrote) then you could start taking some vitamin D supplement maximum 4000 IU that could also help with the testosterone.

You can still get fat from eating only chicken breasts and egg whites.
Technically yes, but in reality you would get sick from eating that much chicken breast and egg whites before you get fat from it. Besides protein has the highest thermic effect of all, so it's nearly impossible.

Technically yes, but in reality you would get sick from eating that much chicken breast and egg whites before you get fat from it. Besides protein has the highest thermic effect of all, so it's nearly impossible.

The point still stands though. OP needs nutritional knowledge, not drugs. Thinking that just “eating healthy foods” is all it takes to lose weight is a rookie mistake, one that lands him far away from his first cycle with multiple compounds.

His coach is also an idiot.

Here is my routine:
I hit the gym five days a week, spending 45 minutes on workouts within a 70-minute session. Here's how I structure my workouts:

Monday: Chest Day
Tuesday: Back Day
Wednesday: Shoulder Day
Thursday: Bicep and Tricep Focus
Saturday: Leg Day
Additionally, I incorporate deadlifts into my routine three times a week.

In terms of nutrition, I will now meticulously track every morsel I consume. With a basal metabolic rate (BMR) of 2200 Calories Per Day, I'm aiming to create a daily deficit of 500 calories, restricting my intake to 1700 calories a day.
After receiving valuable advice, I parted ways with my trainer and consulted an endocrinologist. Following their guidance, I'm not pursuing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at this time. Instead, I'm adhering to their recommended regimen:

Vitamin D: 200,000 IU weekly for 8 weeks
Zinc Picolinate: 50mg daily for up to 8 weeks
Semaglutide: Starting at 0.25mg for 4 weeks, then increasing to 0.5mg for 4 weeks, and finally to 1mg for another 4 weeks.
The next step involves monitoring my progress through lab reports.

Can you suggest some good test supplement? Infeel sliggish, weak and have no energy.

Thanks for all your valuable advices.

I am inching towards life!

Last edited:
Here is my routine:
I hit the gym five days a week, spending 45 minutes on workouts within a 70-minute session. Here's how I structure my workouts:

In terms of nutrition, I will now meticulously track every morsel I consume. With a basal metabolic rate (BMR) of 2200 Calories Per Day, I'm aiming to create a daily deficit of 500 calories, restricting my intake to 1700 calories a day.
After receiving valuable advice, I parted ways with my trainer and consulted an endocrinologist. Following their guidance, I'm not pursuing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at this time. Instead, I'm adhering to their recommended regimen:

Semaglutide: Starting at 0.25mg for 4 weeks, then increasing to 0.5mg for 4 weeks, and finally to 1mg for another 4 weeks.

Can you suggest some good test supplement? Infeel sliggish, weak and have no energy.

In terms of training I would maybe modify your split, if you're only hitting everything once a week. I would try to hit everything twice a week, or at the very worst, maybe do a 4 day split. Push/pull/legs, or maybe a split like im running:
-Legs
-chest/triceps
-Back/biceps
-Shoulder/abs/accessory work

Also, are your goals powerlifting or bodybuilding? Deadlifting 3x a week is extremely* taxing on your central nervous system, probably limits your recovery to a great extent and takes away intensity/strength from other training/bodyparts. I definitely wouldn't be deadlifting 3x a week if you're goal is bodybuilding

as for the TRT, what's your bloodwork show your testosterone reference range at? and where are you in comparison to the reference range. I kind of skimmed to the end of the thread so maybe I missed this part. Natural testosterone boosters are basically just useless overpriced marketing gimmicks.

1700 calories a day also seems very low, especially if you're doing a lot of cardio like i believe I saw mentioned in the OP.

Tedt is
In terms of training I would maybe modify your split, if you're only hitting everything once a week. I would try to hit everything twice a week, or at the very worst, maybe do a 4 day split. Push/pull/legs, or maybe a split like im running:
-Legs
-chest/triceps
-Back/biceps

Also, are your goals powerlifting or bodybuilding? Deadlifting 3x a week is extremely* taxing on your central nervous system, probably limits your recovery to a great extent and takes away intensity/strength from other training/bodyparts. I definitely wouldn't be deadlifting 3x a week if you're goal is bodybuilding

as for the TRT, what's your bloodwork show your testosterone reference range at? and where are you in comparison to the reference range. I kind of skimmed to the end of the thread so maybe I missed this part. Natural testosterone boosters are basically just useless overpriced marketing gimmicks.

1700 calories a day also seems very low, especially if you're doing a lot of cardio like i believe I saw mentioned in the OP.
Testosterone is extremely low at 5.69nmol/l

-Legs
-chest/triceps
-Back/biceps

My goals are clear: Loose my weight, fat and get fit. No hulk!

The point still stands though. OP needs nutritional knowledge, not drugs. Thinking that just “eating healthy foods” is all it takes to lose weight is a rookie mistake, one that lands him far away from his first cycle with multiple compounds.

His coach is also an idiot.
Thing is I didn't argue with that. In fact I don't even wanna bother with OP as they come and go. They don't want to learn anyway. As far as loser coaches go, they're everywhere in commercial gyms.

Yea definitely forget the cycle for now other than maybe test. As everyone mentioned you need to. Be in a caloric deficit. What you burn needs to out weigh what you eat . Get a fitness tracker or use a watch if you have one already and see generally how much you burn normally including workout .

Then count your calories and see how much calorie intake .

Cut like 500 calories below what your current average is and go from there .

It’s easier once you get that down to meal prep so you know each meal has a a certain amount of macros and calories and then you don’t have to count calories everyday because you already set the predetermined amount .

Also yea throw out that trainer because you shouldn’t do anything other than test for your first cycle . And even then ..

1. your coach is an idiot. Unfortunately. If you don't have food under control, no cycle or substance will help you.
2. your testosterone is too low. You should have around 29 nmol/l. This can be a result of the fatigue, etc.
3. You have to count macronutrients, otherwise you cannot know if you are in a caloric deficit. Use a food diary app. It's not complicated. You have to control your food
4. I don't see any Carbs in your food posts. You can't go without carbs for long.
5. It needs more information about your meal plan.
6. Semaglutide is not suitable for you. Suppresses appetite. It is for people who eat a lot and need to suppress their appetite. You don't have that at 1700 kcaa.

If you are doing this daily, in a kcal deficit for months on end, what you need is to f`ing EAT! Just for 1-2 days. Your body goes into starvation mode at 2 weeks and shifts the metabolism. Sparing fat and breaking down muscle. During a cut I`ll eat protein, veg, carbs just happen, I never count kcal or macros. Sunday`s I EAT! pancakes, donuts, etc. Monday I wake up full, more cut, as the glycogen has been shuttled into my muscles bringing water with it. I look leaner after sunday.

Here is my routine:

Is this whole post a joke? Are people this much incompetent?

Holy vitamin D overdose.
You are 120 kg man and want to start your cut at 2200 calories? Schoolgirls eat more. And you said your deficit will be 500 cal. How many weeks will it take to get to 0 calories? I'm thinking you must be trolling.