Weird EQ raws

Savemethetime

has anyone ever received eq raws that come in a gel like form as opposed to the normal liquid appearance? I have gotten them a few times, and each time they brew up fine, but crash out of solution as soon as cooled. Totally stumped, becuase this has happened a few different times over the most recent year from a few different sources

i have always had eq raws as liquid. The only times i have ever gotten these in gel form, they have been impossible to brew. Looking for someone who has actual experience with this

I have gotten them as a power and then had them melt into a semi liquid state. What is your issue that you are trying to solve.

Yes Bold Cyp.I have used that for so long i forget there is anything else.

Last edited:
Yes Bold Cyp.I have used that for so long i forget there is anything else.
Bold cyp raws are different than EQ (Bold Undeclynate) raws. Bold Cyp (what I usually use as well) is powder normally (or at least what I got it as). Bold Undeclynate arrives as a liquid. For @Savemesometime his bold undeclynate raws are arriving as a gel instead of a liquid, and for some reason that appears to be changing the properties of how it dissolves.

Bold cyp raws are different than EQ (Bold Undeclynate) raws. Bold Cyp (what I usually use as well) is powder normally (or at least what I got it as). Bold Undeclynate arrives as a liquid. For @Savemesometime his bold undeclynate raws are arriving as a gel instead of a liquid, and for some reason that appears to be changing the properties of how it dissolves.
Thank you for clarifying so well

Sponsors

Latest posts