What androgens raise HCT the most?

EnhanceDeezNutz

So on my recent bulk of 500 test 200 primo and 10var preworkout, I ended up hitting 58% HCT. Kind of spooky, felt lethargic as hell. I definitely want to control it a bit better this time around. Have y’all noticed a trend with certain androgens raising HCT more than others? Maybe I try test only this time? Would love some input.

all androgens do.
I would say EQ does the most. Test and Primo moderately. 10mg var wont do very much to HCT imo.
more important:
- where you properly hydrated before you got blood drawn? dehydration can increase hct by several points.
- hows your HB/RBC?
- any snoring / grasping during sleep? sleep apnea possible?

all androgens do.
I would say EQ does the most. Test and Primo moderately. 10mg var wont do very much to HCT imo.
more important:
- where you properly hydrated before you got blood drawn? dehydration can increase hct by several points.
- hows your HB/RBC?
On the 500 test 200 primo 10 var cycle, my RBC was 6.91, my HGB was 19.2, and my HCT was 58.1%.
After 3 months of 100 test 10 var, my RBC was 6.34, my HGB was 17.8, and my HCT was 54.7%.
That’s the reason I asked about elevated HCT, to see if others had noticed var or primo noticeably elevating HCT more than say test or Deca.

all androgens do.
more important:
- hows your HB/RBC?
Oh, and my specific gravity is always at the top of the reference range. Seems to never change, despite my best efforts to hydrate.
Girlfriend says I “rarely snore,” but I figure a sleep study is still in order just to cross it off the list.

Yeah, so, this is a bit counterintuitive, but Primo is actually particularly haematopoeitic (far more potent than testosterone).

As a general rule, androgenic potency is inversely related to hematinic potency.

So Masteron & Primo are in the same class as Anadrol, Deca, and Dianabol (a 1,4-diene, like EQ). Whereas the profoundly androgenic AAS like Halotestin & cheque drops are almost devoid of hematinic potency at doses maximally stimulatory of N retention.

Trenbolone is an interesting case. I believe that since it is used at doses far greater than that which maximally stimulates N retention as common practice nowadays (i.e., 350 mg/w is considered low dose, even though it is definitely not), its association with erythrocytosis is to be expected.

Yeah, so, this is a bit counterintuitive, but Primo is actually particularly haematopoeitic (far more potent than testosterone).

As a general rule, androgenic potency is inversely related to hematinic potency.

So Masteron & Primo are in the same class as Anadrol, Deca, and Dianabol (a 1,4-diene, like EQ). Whereas the profoundly androgenic AAS like Halotestin & cheque drops are almost devoid of hematinic potency at doses maximally stimulatory of N retention.

Trenbolone is an interesting case. I believe that since it is used at doses far greater than that which maximally stimulates N retention as common practice nowadays (i.e., 350 mg/w is considered low dose, even though it is definitely not), its association with erythrocytosis is to be expected.
Well hell, I’ve never heard that! That is super interesting, and may affect my future cycles since I’m so sensitive to HCT elevations. Guess I’ve got some digging to do. Thanks for the information :)

On the 500 test 200 primo 10 var cycle, my RBC was 6.91, my HGB was 19.2, and my HCT was 58.1%.
After 3 months of 100 test 10 var, my RBC was 6.34, my HGB was 17.8, and my HCT was 54.7%.
That’s the reason I asked about elevated HCT, to see if others had noticed var or primo noticeably elevating HCT more than say test or Deca.
well, you are comparing a cycle of 700mg per week with one of 100mg a week. HCT will most likely be more elevated on the first.
If you want to make a fair judgement, you would have to run 700mg test vs 500mg test + 200mg primo and compare the results imo

well, you are comparing a cycle of 700mg per week with one of 100mg a week. HCT will most likely be more elevated on the first.
If you want to make a fair judgement, you would have to run 700mg test vs 500mg test + 200mg primo and compare the results imo
You’re correct! I didn’t mean to directly compare them, my bad. Just including a couple bloods. I think I may try test only at 700mg and see what that lands me at, to get a direct comparison to the 500test 200primo.

Back