What are your views on the police?

I’ve also noticed the “pro police” crowd have no sense of accountability whatsoever.

They seem to think that if they acknowledge bad cops exist, then they’re saying they hate them or something.

My old boss was a little 5’5 dork in the citizens police academy. He had the “blue lives matter” sticker on his giant lifted truck and he would defend ANYTHING cops did. You literally could not convince him that maybe a cop abused their power or made a mistake. No matter the situation, the cop was right to him. And I meet a lot of those people in Texas.
thats odd i know a couple miltia dudes out there that are ex military and they are pro you come on my land and fuck around you gonna fucking find out lmfao

im saying when police kill innocent people, when they assulat innocent people for not listening when they arent being detained and them no breaking the law at all just cops power tripping. I know it’s the human flaw but for them to be in the position of power they have to be held to the same standard as us but in reality it should be a higher standard. And yes most people should study economics. But with that being said it’s Treason at the highest level what the American Govt does to the American people. It pushes down the lower class of people and makes them dependent on them or pushes them to look at doing things that break the law. But if you are a politician or apart of a 3 letter agency you can do it and its fine. Or even Better lets examine how pharmaceutical companies sell drugs that literally have sides that KILL people it states in there warning and they dont face prison time, the best example is the Opioid epidemic they created and left the people struggling to kick it to rot in prison. or just offer other highly addictive drugs. Look truth be told is the whole fucking wheel is fucked! and needs to be dismantled and rebuilt by people who aren't motivated by their own fucking greed. BUt sorry i ranted a little bit but it is what it is. I mean we are literally slaves in this country people just cant see the chains around our necks. (taxes)
There is a lot of truth in this statement.

Tell me you dropped out of high school without telling me you dropped out of high school.

Define “the club” for me. If being in the club means taking calculated risks (the ones that don’t piss off an entire shift) and exercising my intelligence to not piss off the police, then yes.. I am in the club.

It’s not about being in the club and getting preferential treatment, it’s about not breaking the law in front of a cop like a damn idiot, or being smart enough not to get caught. Does everyone break the law? Yes… but you have to be smart enough, our powerful enough (which also requires intelligence), to get away with it.

Stop with all the oppression BS…

Ultimately, life is a game. You either play the game or you don’t. Play the game and you might earn some money and stay out of jail. Don’t, and you’ll probably find yourself making ignorant rants on steroid forums in between shifts at your minimum wage job talking about privilege and how you’re not in the club cause you pissed off the po-po.

You literally just said you're from a military background. You're in the 'club'. The club refers friends of police or the wealthy. Guess who don't have either of those, average people. For you to conflate the rule of law with the current reality of policing and enforcement in this country is insane.

Typical bootlicker response to insult me and call me a poor whiny bitch when I point out how your inbred, skinhead, pig friends enjoy the privilege of their power. "what privilege?? oh THIS gun??? oh THESE friends??"

We are in agreement that the best way to not deal with law enforcement is to avoid the fucked up situation altogether. However you must have the permanence of a dog because you're unable to conceptualize the idea that it's not as easy for somebody who isn't you.

you know man i just gotta say is this if you encroach on my civil rights as a citizen rather your a police or not or anyone in general i will exercise my 2nd amendment without hesitation. This is what we need more of to Hold the fucking police to a higher standard instead of having them power trip and shit. Guess what Cops arent the law. They also can't just tell you to show them id for no damn reason. AND THeir FEELINGS SHOULDNT MEAN SHIT! just because they feel uncomfortable doesnt mean they can detain a person which they DO ALL THE TIME. if this is the case As a LEGAL citizen we should be able to draw guns on those who make us feel uncomfortable. Yes or NO? Just saying the Law has to be equal for everyone and They piggies can't go off their "Feelings" When they are trained to protect people not intimidate them