My bloodwork look like this:

Hemoglobin 170 (ref. 143-170)

Erythrocytes 5.4 (ref. 4.2-5.7)

EVF 0.52 (ref. 0.39-0.50)

MCV 98 (ref. 82-98)

MCH 32 (ref. 27-33)

Leukocytes 7.5 (ref 3.5-8.8)

Thrombocytes 152 (ref. 145-348)

Hemoglobin, EVF, MCH and leukocytes is high. Thromobcytes is low. What can I do to improve these numbers?

Thrombocytes are precursors to platelets.

Don't worry about that differential. It's fine...

I would say it may be best to go donate blood now though

What are you on, 150 mg weekly test cyp? It looks like you could bump down by 16.67% (e.g., 150 to 125 mg) if you're not happy with the haematology.

To be clear, only MCH is high. This reflects oxygen transport, specifically, the quantity of hemoglobin in a RBC (erythrocyte).

Thank you for your answers. I’m on 250mg test cyp ew.

Can I do something other than donating blood or lowering dosage in order to improve my bloodwork? Would drinking extra water and take naringin, or something else, help?

Thank you for your answers. I’m on 250mg test cyp ew.

Can I do something other than donating blood or lowering dosage in order to improve my bloodwork? Would drinking extra water and take naringin, or something else, help?
I have seen some people talk about hepicidin but I haven't done alot of research myself.

That's good that you are concerned and being health conscious but...
I think your complete blood count(of what you posted) looks AS expected for a steroid user .

Just donate blood regularly.

What is your hematocrit? That's seemingly more important than any of these numbers which don't seem to be a cause for concern either.

Back