What could be a possible explanation ?

Exhortae

Hi,

I have homebrewed a preparation of testosterone enanthate using only the following :

- MCT oil 48 ml
- Testosterone enanthate raw 12.5 g
- Benzyl Alcohol 1%

Total volume is 60 ml, so that should equal to 200mg / ml

I didn't use Benzyl Benzoate. Heated up to 50°C with professional magnetic stirer. Raw was completely dissolved. Raw was tested 6 months ago at 98% purity (raw was a little bit melted on arrival)

I tested the brew with janoshik and this is the result that I got.

1717925515888.png

Total Testosterone Enanthate found is 165 mg / ml instead of 200 mg / ml. So I am off by 17%.

I am sure of my measurements, I always triple check them during the brew. The balance is a professional electronic balance, calibrated before being used.

Also what I don't understand is why BB is detected when I didn't put any. I don't even have BB at home right now. Checked my pharmaceutical grade BA and it is BA, oily with a flower distinctive smell. i can understand that BA might be not detectable, but why BB is detected when there is none.

Anyway I don't plan to inject this, was barely experimenting to see if enanthate can be brewed without BB. But for the sake of understanding what happened would be glad to have some light shed to this.

Thanks

Also what I don't understand is why BB is detected when I didn't put any
as per the email my friend

1717946975417.png

it's so-called carryover that happens a lot with BB, nothing interesting.

about the rest, I assume, if the raws were tested, that something made the test e degrade significantly

Hi Jano.

Sorry I didn’t notice it was you who were answering my last emails.

I guess something did happen.

I still have some of the raw left, might test it out of curiosity. Only thing is when I see the impurities that test E has these last years I am not sure I want to spend anymore money on it.

I have a feeling that some of the raws were left in the serynge filter, although I have never heard of that.

Best regards.

As in crashed before filtered? Might be.

Wish I could help more.
This was my only suggestion. Unless the Test E raws were that degraded.

OP says his calculations were undoubably on point. I’m my experiences brewing I’ve never had a Jano test be outside of ~3% of my intended concentrations per my own calculations.

Such a small amount to brew. I brew at minimum of 100ml. First thing that comes to mind is tools of measurement.

I have brewed 20ml amounts and they tested correctly.

I would assume OP used a mg scale and verified its calibration first. The recipe works out to the intended dose.

No idea what happened here unless his raws were significantly degraded or somehow crashed before he got the sample in.

I have brewed 20ml amounts and they tested correctly.

I would assume OP used a mg scale and verified its calibration first. The recipe works out to the intended dose.

No idea what happened here unless his raws were significantly degraded or somehow crashed before he got the sample in.
Don't forget amount graduated cylinder and syringes used

Don't forget amount graduated cylinder and syringes used

I personally don’t even use graduated cylinders. The recipe, if calculated and executed correctly works everytime.

Syringes, a possibility but that would be a huge human error to be that far off by misuse of a syringe.

No idea what happened here. Try again OP after raws are tested.

The mg scale was calibrated. I even weighted the remaining raws and for sure i had 12,5g of raws in the mix

I always measure liquides with serynges. I am sure of the amount of oil i used because i transferred everything in a 50ml vial which was full to the top (60 ml of liquid)

The mg scale was calibrated. I even weighted the remaining raws and for sure i had 12,5g of raws in the mix

I always measure liquides with serynges. I am sure of the amount of oil i used because i transferred everything in a 50ml vial which was full to the top (60 ml of liquid)
How about temperature? If the room temp was lower than normal you could have used more liquids

Well i measure my oils in grams at 20 degrees to ensure that i get the right amount. The colder the temp the higher the density wnd with the same volume you get more oil. I dont know how much effect it has but the total amount of the oil will be higher

Well i measure my oils in grams at 20 degrees to ensure that i get the right amount. The colder the temp the higher the density wnd with the same volume you get more oil. I dont know how much effect it has but the total amount of the oil will be higher
Oil is measured in ml not grams.

There is the human error

It won't be that different dude...