What did you inject today?

150 test C
100 Primo
2x 100mcg MOD GRF
2x 150ncg Ipamorelin
600mg L-Carnitine
1mg ss-31
250mcg HCG

I have one last mod GRF/Ipa shot before bed to do still.
How do you feel with the injectable L-Carnitine?

That’s basically the only thing I’ve never pulled the trigger on

Same for me, I was especially wondering if the dosage is sufficient to see noticeable results?

I love the stuff. Used correctly it's one of the best add ons to gear we have. Strips fat by enhancing fatty acid metabolism and upregulates androgen receptor density to make whatever hormones flowing work that much better.

600mg daily IM (1.5ml of 400mg/ml) on fasted cardio, especially if you add in GH or a secretagogue absolutely annihilates fat.

I love the stuff. Used correctly it's one of the best add ons to gear we have. Strips fat by enhancing fatty acid metabolism and upregulates androgen receptor density to make whatever hormones flowing work that much better.

600mg daily IM (1.5ml of 400mg/ml) on fasted cardio, especially if you add in GH or a secretagogue absolutely annihilates fat.
Good to know! I’ve been playing around with different ways of leaning out. Always went the same route and been trying new things. May just add this in. What is your go to place for it?

Good to know! I’ve been playing around with different ways of leaning out. Always went the same route and been trying new things. May just add this in. What is your go to place for it?
I just compound it myself. Carnitine base, Bac water, .22 wheel filter, vials, caps, crimper.

If you want to be super anal about sterility make a still air box out of a 60 gallon Sterilite tub. Ive got easy access to sterile environments to compound with flow hoods and such though.

It's upcharge is ridiculous from anywhere you buy it. I can put a vial together for about 2 dollars vs 40+ from vendors.

Carnitine itself is incredibly bactereostatic and fungistatic at concentrations above 15mg/ml. Getting contaminated would be pretty incredible at 400mg+/ml.

You can also compound single doses on the fly if you don't have vialing materials, but that's a huge waste of filters tbh.

I just compound it myself. Carnitine base, Bac water, .22 wheel filter, vials, caps, crimper.

If you want to be super anal about sterility make a still air box out of a 60 gallon Sterilite tub. Ive got easy access to sterile environments to compound with flow hoods and such though.

It's upcharge is ridiculous from anywhere you buy it. I can put a vial together for about 2 dollars vs 40+ from vendors.

Carnitine itself is incredibly bactereostatic and fungistatic at concentrations above 15mg/ml. Getting contaminated would be pretty incredible at 400mg+/ml.

You can also compound single doses on the fly if you don't have vialing materials, but that's a huge waste of filters tbh.
I guess that would be the way to do it!

Very interesting. Do you happen to know if injecting L-carnitine make is so that trimethylamine-N-oxide (TMAO) won't be an end product? I've read that this is an issue with oral supplementation. Maybe injecting it bypasses this?