What did you inject today?

I use 18g to withdraw and never had any weird rubber stopper floaters (or unexplained PIP).

Maybe I'm just lucky, or some other fearmongers here will say I have rubber particles floating around in my bloodstream or microplastics in my dick or something.
I use 18g also. Maybe you’re lucky or I’m unlucky. Either way I still buy from QSC because even using half the vial is less expensive then buying from some other spots.
"The particles occurred in the vials in each situation were evaluated under the microscope, including the number, width and length. Sizes of the needle and degrees of puncture were evaluated to determine the cause of coring. Results Rubber coring occurred in 26 out of a total of 150 samples (17.33%). Comparing the incidence of coring by needle size, the 18G needle produced the highest number (38%, P-value < 0.01). Especially, puncturing with 18 gauge needle at 45 degrees (56%, P-value 0.01). Conclusion Large-bore needle was the factor that impacted rubber coring after puncturing through the rubber stopper of the multi-dose vial, regardless of the angle of puncture."
IMG_8348.jpeg

"The particles occurred in the vials in each situation were evaluated under the microscope, including the number, width and length. Sizes of the needle and degrees of puncture were evaluated to determine the cause of coring. Results Rubber coring occurred in 26 out of a total of 150 samples (17.33%). Comparing the incidence of coring by needle size, the 18G needle produced the highest number (38%, P-value < 0.01). Especially, puncturing with 18 gauge needle at 45 degrees (56%, P-value 0.01). Conclusion Large-bore needle was the factor that impacted rubber coring after puncturing through the rubber stopper of the multi-dose vial, regardless of the angle of puncture."
View attachment 290772

This is great info. Thank you!