What did you inject today?

Beat me to it. Now let me look up the cases where a lucky and very curious pathologist, who just happened to be doing an autopsy, discovered the "random heart attack" was an embolism built up around rubber vial coring material. Seriously,

Now how many go undiscovered?

"Just another heart attack"

"Just another stroke"

Just use a filtered spike and never worry about it:

View attachment 291171

View attachment 291172
Well fuck, guess I'm buying some of these

Beat me to it. Now let me look up the cases where a lucky and very curious pathologist, who just happened to be doing an autopsy, discovered the "random heart attack" was an embolism built up around rubber vial coring material. Seriously,

Now how many go undiscovered?

"Just another heart attack"

"Just another stroke"

Just use a filtered spike and never worry about it:

View attachment 291171

View attachment 291172
Anyone use one of these ?

Do u recommend certain brand

Don’t needles have little filters in them? So if you draw with a green and inject with an orange you’d never get anything in you?

Anyone use one of these ?

Do u recommend certain brand

Yeah the ones I pictured, B. Braun from Germany. There are other brands that but they're insanely expensive.

DM me if you need help sourcing them.

They filter particles out of the oil, filter
air going back into the vial as you draw so bacteria isn't introduced from the environment and no suction is created in the vial.

Don’t needles have little filters in them? So if you draw with a green and inject with an orange you’d never get anything in you?

In line filters exist (and are recommended in the study quoted) but they're rarely used outside of units treating newborns or by guys who home brew filtering their oils for putting into vials.

So unless you're specifically buying them, no, needles don't have them,

Yeah the ones I pictured, B. Braun from Germany. There are other brands that but they're insanely expensive.

air going back into the vial as you draw so bacteria isn't introduced from the environment and no suction is created in the vial.
You keep it on once for the duration you use the vial tho right?

Or you gotta use a new one for each draw ?

You keep it on once for the duration you use the vial tho right?

Or you gotta use a new one for each draw ?

I keep it on for the duration of the vial's life, swiping the syringe connection with an alcohol swab before and after each use, though it has a built in protective cap.

I use a fresh one for each new vial of gear or peptide.

Last edited:
I keep it on for the duration of the vial's life, swiping the syringe connection with an alcohol swab before and after each use, though it has a built in protective cap.

I use a fresh one for each new vial of gear or peptide.
Which website you buy it off?

Mind dropping the link ?

When I was looking into them from what I read it made it seem like they only filter the air going into the vial and did not filter the oil coming out

When I was looking into them from what I read it made it seem like they only filter the air going into the vial and did not filter the oil coming out

There are 6 different versions.

All of them filter air going back into the vial via a .20mm filter. Versions with .50mm or .22mm particulate liquid filters are available. You can see the liquid filter in the illustration.

I use the 50mm particulate filter version, which still draws thick oils very quickly.

There are 6 different versions.

All of them filter air going back into the vial via a .20mm filter. Versions with .50mm or .22mm particulate liquid filters are available. You can see the liquid filter in the illustration.

I use the 50mm particulate filter version, which still draws thick oils very quickly.
Can you dm me a source I'd like to try them

How you suppose to use this filter thing with a slin pin?

Have to use a luer lock syringe. You can get them in insulin sizes though, ie 30g 1/2" 1cc.

Besides filling super fast, you don't dull the needle piercing the rubber, so it stays perfectly sharp for your injection.