What did you inject today?

How do you guys keep accurate measurements when you inject ED or E2D? I'm planning a blast and it takes more than 1ml if I inject E2D (which means I need a 3.5ml syringe) so how do you solve this when mixing several compunds that require something like for instance:

0,5ml of A
0,4ml of B
0,7ml of C

In my case: bumping 0,1 ED goes a little high at the end, whereas bumping 0,1 ED2 makes the number I need, but I'm not sure I can get accurate on the 3ml syringe.

I've also heard of mixing everything in a separate vial, while this option seems a good one I wouldn't be able to remove one compound if I need to, at least for the duration of that vial.

Please let me know your approach when mixing several compounds at different concentrations and different dosage, etc.

1724090214721.png

BTW .. Today I injected 40mg of Test-C

Last edited:
How do you guys keep accurate measurements when you inject ED or E2D? I'm planning a blast and it takes more than 1ml if I inject E2D (which means I need a 3.5ml syringe) so how do you solve this when mixing several compunds that require something like for instance:

0,5ml of A
0,4ml of B
0,7ml of C

In my case: bumping 0,1 ED goes a little high at the end, whereas bumping 0,1 ED2 makes the number I need, but I'm not sure I can get accurate on the 3ml syringe.

I've also heard of mixing everything in a separate vial, while this option seems a good one I wouldn't be able to remove one compound if I need to, at least for the duration of that vial.

Please let me know your approach when mixing several compounds at different concentrations and different dosage, etc.

View attachment 292233

BTW .. Today I injected 40mg of Test-C

You buy sterile 10ml vials and you transfer the desired amount of each compound for 1-2 weeks (or more if it doesn't exceed 10ml as a whole) for example, you transfer 2,5ml of A, 3ml of B and 3ml of C in a 10ml empty vial.

Now everytime you draw 1,7ml (theoretically E2D as you said) you'll have 0,5ml of compound A, 0,6ml of compound B and 0,6ml of compound C. You just give it a little shake each time before drawing to mix all 3 compounds equally and you're g2g. That's how i do it.

You buy sterile 10ml vials and you transfer the desired amount of each compound for 1-2 weeks (or more if it doesn't exceed 10ml as a whole) for example, you transfer 2,5ml of A, 3ml of B and 3ml of C in a 10ml empty vial.

Now everytime you draw 1,7ml (theoretically E2D as you said) you'll have 0,5ml of compound A, 0,6ml of compound B and 0,6ml of compound C. You just give it a little shake each time before drawing to mix all 3 compounds equally and you're g2g. That's how i do it.
Thank you for this. I think is one of the best options, the only "issue" would be having to drop any of the compounds, but I guess that if you go week by week then it's fine.

Thank you for this. I think is one of the best options, the only "issue" would be having to drop any of the compounds, but I guess that if you go week by week then it's fine.

You're welcome. Yes you can buy 3ml vials, or 5ml vials and do it week by week.