What do you guys think of these two sources?

gotgrowth

10+ Year Member
Dfl labs and omega PHARMA

I'm aware there is an omega labs from Mexico that is trash but the one I'm speaking about is PHARMA ppl seem to really like them.

Dfl seems to fly under the radar on a select few places and seems real solid.

Just wanted to see if anyone here had personal experience

Ok I guess I can chime in on this. When in Mexico always go with TTokkyo products. Do you want to really get jacked? Get the TTokkyo bottle with the cat on the label and don't do more than 1cc or youll get to big to fast. I used to go to Nogales to get it. Walk by the off track betting and down in to the center. Look around for a vetinary shop on your right side and walk in and tell him about the bottle with the cat picture on it. Your going to be a beast after trust me.

Dfl labs and omega PHARMA

I'm aware there is an omega labs from Mexico that is trash but the one I'm speaking about is PHARMA ppl seem to really like them.

Dfl seems to fly under the radar on a select few places and seems real solid.

Just wanted to see if anyone here had personal experience
Omega pharma got kicked off steroid forums awhile back for scamming people

Dfl has been really good for a long time. But as always with a ugl every order is a gamble

Ok I guess I can chime in on this. When in Mexico always go with TTokkyo products. Do you want to really get jacked? Get the TTokkyo bottle with the cat on the label and don't do more than 1cc or youll get to big to fast. I used to go to Nogales to get it. Walk by the off track betting and down in to the center. Look around for a vetinary shop on your right side and walk in and tell him about the bottle with the cat picture on it. Your going to be a beast after trust me.
When in 1994 :)

mands

DFL is my go to source, recently ordered and received goodies, have used him for the past few years, have no complaints, but if you don't follow his exact ordering procedures he'll dump ya.

Be for real, are you trolling/ Rick-rolling us ? What is Tokyo (bout to search ) but I"0'm going to Cancun and got a list of places my Spanish speaking bro's are gonna call and haggle prices with!!! Anyways , there could be stuff in it for helpful beaners who want gear because I'm going to get var , etc

Be for real, are you trolling/ Rick-rolling us ? What is Tokyo (bout to search ) but I"0'm going to Cancun and got a list of places my Spanish speaking bro's are gonna call and haggle prices with!!! Anyways , there could be stuff in it for helpful beaners who want gear because I'm going to get var , etc
Billy East coast Im also an east coast guy.... Stay away from the bottle with the cat on it! If you look like a juice head they can search you easy. Have fun in Cancun I was just having fun TTokkyo went down many years ago.

Not sure when they did but think 2004? I would have to look up when OGG went down!

mands

Hahahaha, I figured that after I just searched, man , in aculpulco my buddy (Colombian) freaking went in the aisles behind the counter and just started picking whatever he wanted and speaking Spanish to the ladies who just laughed , he spent 600$ and then stayed in the room the whole trip and was unresponsive.
I'm gonna get a taxi guy who is cool to go in and I'm good at judging people. Just going for orals (insert hooker joke) I'm spazzing to get down there !

Sponsors