What dose of testosterone do you “feel” best on?

Nostrame

Banned
Of course the more you use the bigger and stronger you get with diet and training in place. But in terms of confidence, drive, sleep, cardio and just overall well being where do you feel best at?

Of course the more you use the bigger and stronger you get with diet and training in place. But in terms of confidence, drive, sleep, cardio and just overall well being where do you feel best at?

Over the long term? Including avoiding sides? 200-250mg.

currently on 900 test and feeling good, with a good dose of letrozole not so much side effects, took some kilos, now trying to cut a little bit and then go up again

20-30mg of test a/p taken daily over 2 injections
Any more and I start to break things
Any less and things start to break me

Y’all motherfuckers need Jesus.

I feel great on a trt value, 175mg test U once a week. It’s what I do for the majority of the year.

600t OR 300t 600hcg is my happy spot, peak drive for work/buisness and not being a lazy git with all the libido I want without it being too distracting. I feel the same on 600t but then my hdl gets a little sad over time.

600t OR 300t 600hcg is my happy spot, peak drive for work/buisness and not being a lazy git with all the libido I want without it being too distracting. I feel the same on 600t but then my hdl gets a little sad over time.
peak drive for work is interesting, that like 400 for me. Keeps me competitive but I’m not breaking out like crazy or getting super oily and stuff.

My natural test was 350 nano and I feel great at 150 mg! Alot better than before
Wouldnt say I feel a huge difference beetwen 150-300mg.
I hate 100mg tho, too normal...

TRT, because then I'm not lifting heavy, always trying to hit PRs, joints not hurting. Not looking in the mirror and caring about looking shredded.

250mg Test E and i feel amazing!

Started my TRT at 100 and then slowly upped the dose every 4 months to find the sweet spot

I feel no different from 140-700mg as someone mentioned only when my e2 is messed up will I feel it. And 0mg I feel bad ;(