What is impacted when taking testosterone on blood work?

I’ve read through 100s of pages. I’m on my phone all day at work 10 hrs a day 4 days a week. And searched this website, Reddit, Google, other source forums etc. . It’s literally looking for a needle in a haystack. Have you looked at that fucking thread?

Sorry that I asked one person what their personal experience is with a product. God forbid a simple answer like “it was good, my blood levels are xxx” or “it wasn’t good, my labs say xxx”
You’re not reading hard enough. I’m sure you’re be able to find out if it’s a good source from 1 page. Look how many people are talking in there. Are there any bad reviews? Look in the new posts posted on here in other sources forums and compare. I’m sure you can find out in less then a hour

You’re not reading hard enough. I’m sure you’re be able to find out if it’s a good source from 1 page. Look how many people are talking in there. Are there any bad reviews? Look in the new posts posted on here in other sources forums and compare. I’m sure you can find out in less then a hour
Only thing you made a seperate thread asking specific questions, and hes asking you random ones.

As to your question, i dont think many would be effected significantly, especially on just the amount your running. But slighly, most all of them would be.

It would not compare to something like liver values.

Back