What is your natural E2(Estradiol level)?

iorigins91

I’m curious to what is everyone is natural E2 levels.

I ask because I want to be cautious before starting a TRT dose of 160mg a week, split in to 2 days, possibly 3.

I just received my E2 level and it’s 27 pg/ml (ultra sensitive) ref: Reference Range: < OR = 39 pg/mL

Is this too high before starting TRT? I understand you can lower with taking an AI, but I really don’t want to unless I have symptoms and it skyrockets during TRT. I also don’t want to crash E2 either. Am I safe to start TRT at 27pg/ml? Is there an actual natural way to lower it? All I hear is about DIM but it’s a hit or miss. My BMI is within normal range, so I’m not holding extra fat either.

What are your natural E2 levels? How did you manage it during TRT? Frequent pinning? AI? If so, what dose? Does broccoli lower E2/fiber? Avoid sugars?

where are you from? where have you been reading things?
U.S.

Medicine.net and other sources:
“Broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables may help metabolize estrogen in the body and reduce excess levels. Broccoli contains compounds called indole-3-carbinol and diindolylmethane, which may help increase the estrogen that reduces breast cancer risk and lower the estrogen that increases risk. Cruciferous vegetables are also high in fiber, which may also help lower estrogen levels.”

U.S.

Medicine.net and other sources:
“Broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables may help metabolize estrogen in the body and reduce excess levels. Broccoli contains compounds called indole-3-carbinol and diindolylmethane, which may help increase the estrogen that reduces breast cancer risk and lower the estrogen that increases risk. Cruciferous vegetables are also high in fiber, which may also help lower estrogen levels.”
stay away from steroids, prescription medicines or even supplements, for your own health. you will overthink and placebo yourself into absolute misery. trust me.

stay away from steroids, prescription medicines or even supplements, for your own health. you willoverthink and placebo yourself into absolute misery. trust me.
Thank you for your concern. While it's important to be cautious with any form of medication or supplements, it's equally important to rely on science and medical advice when making health decisions. Everyone’s body responds differently, and what works for one person may not work for another. I’m just asking what people natural E2 levels were and how other people responded and managed it. I don’t plan on dumping loads of anabolic in my body, I’m just looking for TRT dose 150mg-160mg weekly at most, “Not A Liter O’ Test”.

I don’t blindly jump into anything. I like to learn and read things and see what other people have experienced and have done. I like to have a plan in place even if it’s just TRT dose.

Last edited:
it's equally important to rely on science and medical advice. I don’t plan on dumping loads of anabolic in my body, I’m just looking for TRT dose 150mg-160mg weekly at most, “Not A Liter O’ Test”.

I don’t blindly jump into anything. I like to learn and read things I like to have a plan in place even if it’s just TRT dose.
yeah this is the problem. What is your testosterone level?

yeah this is the problem. What is your testosterone level?
Here you go:

Draw time 7:30 am.

I’m approaching my mid 30s, so my levels have been dropping. Diet and sleep are all dialed in. In my 20s I was mid 600’s with high free T. Just don’t have as much explosive power in gym anymore, energy, and bit of libido is starting to drop. I had all other labs checked as well. I just want to be able to manage E2 without popping AI’s like tic-tacs using a TRT dose (150mg-160mg) goal would be 1100ng/dl range and see how I feel at that level, while maintaining ok E2. I don’t want gyno or bloating.

Attachments

• IMG_5535.jpeg
    IMG_5535.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: