What the best app for Bitcoin?

Diesel495

Hello guys

Was using coin wallet for Bitcoin transaction for awhile, today when I sign in about to do a transaction, app updates itself and I lost my passwords and have to give up this account. Thank God there’s only little to no funds in that account. Which is the easiest Bitcoin app to use these days? Thanks

Ps: I’m sorry if this was posted in the wrong thread

How long between the time you make the purchase is it available to move to a wallet? I assume there is a hold time. I am hearing different things.
With Cash App it was available within minutes for me to send to another wallet.

Paybis looks simple but it has a KYC. Is there a platform without asking photos passports and butthole biopsy?

I was using binance (with KYC) and then transfer crypto to external wallet but fees are outrageously high. Unfortunately i can't use cashapp and coinbase in my country.

My earlier post got nuked.

I use a combination of Robinhood and Mycelium for bitcoin. Obviously RH has a stringent KYC and they actually make you reconfirm once you set up crypto. But there are no fees to buy, and only the network fee to transfer.

I transfer from RH to Mycelium. It's not bullet proof. There's no air gap. I just don't want to transfer from RH to the end recipient. I figure RH might care a little bit if it's an identified wallet, but they won't care if someone does a two-step.

If I had more agency I'd research an air gap. Find an exchange and method to buy without KYC (probably no other method than sending cash). Maybe something with transferring XMR.