What to do with raw powder orals? (not homebrew)

MackDaddy

I certain source on here I noticed only sells orals/AI in raw powder form. I know nothing about homebrewing and don't want to, could I just measure out say 50mg of Anavar or 12.5mg of Aromasin, and put it in like rice paper then swallow it? I have no idea if you have to do some preparation like cooking/mixing of the raw powdered before its ready to be consumed.

Secondly, what would I need to measure out such small amounts of powder assuming I do not need to do any preparation before i can use the powders.

Thanks

No
Especially the Aromasin @ 12.5 mg. You can’t accurately measure that small of an amount on the scale and you could be off so much that you could easily be taking 2-3 times the dose or more.
You don’t have to “brew” to make liquid orals with proper dosing.. liquid suspension in Humco.
If you can’t do that for some reason then find another source and buy pills. Raw power is not for you.
I would only measure out raw powder at 80 mg and up.
You can use the spoon method but i don’t recommend and definitely wouldn’t try to do 12.5 mg of Aromasin

You'll never be able to accurately measure milligram doses without prohibitively expensive equipment, nor will you be able to make orals with reliable accuracy either.

Some will suggest "micro spoons", which don't take into account how compacted the powder is leading to significant dose variations.

You'll also hear liquid "suspensions" are the answer. Just shake the bottle and dose with a dropper. Which is gong to be as inaccurate as it sounds. What are the odds a precisely even distribution of powder results from shaking a liquid filled bottle?

Then there's pharmacokinetics. The fact tablets are carefully formulated for each type of drug so the active ingredient is released at a certain rate, at a certain point in the digestive track. They're not just thrown together randomly. So taking them using one of the above homemade methods can change the way the drug works significantly.

Go buy real generic drugs from one of the PCT vendors here selling Indian Pharma: It's dirt cheap, and messing with oral powders offers no real savings when considering the time involved and potential health implications it's not worth it.