What to expect?

Well, I am getting a bunch of kidney and liver related tests done this week. Once I see my doctor, I’ll ask for my Test level to get checked as well. My goal is to keep my test level on upper high limit and if the test shows that with whatever Test dose I’ll be taking at the time, I’ll stick to it. I am not planning on turning into a bodybuilder by taking some seriously high dosages. I already carry pretty solid amount of muscles and my goal is to maintain them without suffering too much with my recovery and keep doing those “safe” dosages for as long as my health markers allow me to.
Post a pic of your physique

As dumb as Reddit can be sometimes at least they say if you’re going to cycle to go right to 500mg a week to get the most out of shutting yourself down at least make it worth it
I am not doing a cycle. I would remain on it and keep my test levels on higher healthy range and if 125mg don’t do the job I’ll increase it gradually until I find the sweet spot. I don’t want to be a muscle freak. So taking 500mg is pointless to me.