What to purchase on your first gear cycle

Prime485

Good morning I'm a new meso rx member I'm considering if successful on Starting my first gear cycle, and i'm not quite sure what to purchase I wanted to try tren E is there anything I need to add with it and the Purpose of me starting gear Is for me to increase my Strength performance

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy.

These are all things you must know BEFORE starting this journey. Which is why I provided a link.

Best wishes. Please read.

Don't do anything at all. Seriously. Go read more and lose weight. If you've never done steroids and aren't at a low enough body fat percentage, you're going to have a really bad time.

Don't do anything at all. Seriously. Go read more and lose weight. If you've never done steroids and aren't at a low enough body fat percentage, you're going to have a really bad time.
Yeah. This is better advice than mine lol

If you’re asking if taking tren on day 1 is a good idea then you’ve not learnt enough.

Not that I or anyone else is trying to gatekeep information by saying “lol figure it out yourself”. But no amount of information we can tell you in one thread will bring you up to speed on what you need to know.

Here’s an analogy:
“I’m thinking of buying a Lambo. I just have one question: how many wheels do cars have?”

Your answer to that would be “you are not in a position to own a car at all”. Answering “4” would only set them up for failure later on.

You’re trying to run before you can walk.

Good morning I'm a new meso rx member I'm considering if successful on Starting my first gear cycle, and i'm not quite sure what to purchase I wanted to try tren E is there anything I need to add with it and the Purpose of me starting gear Is for me to increase my Strength performance
You need to educate yourself a lot more.. your not ready .. quit listening to all that BS on social media with these so called experts ( influencers)

Here I’ll be nice and save you the trouble..
Start of with 500mg of test a week ..
Get some dianabol use it for the 1st 4 weeks ..
Get blood work done before you start ..
And again mid way.. as far as your AI .. add it in , use a small amount of it ..when you check your levels again mid way , adjust your AI from there..

Back