What to test for for first cycle 500mg Test E?

JackHoffman

Hey guys, I'm thinking I want to check out my bloodwork. So what should I look for? I also don't really want to spend too much money. I was thinking about PrivateMDLabs and getting the hormone light or medium package. Light looks fine but maybe I'm missing something.

Also, It's only been about 3 weeks. Should I wait until 6 weeks? Also, some places give you a credit for using their gear if you wait 6 weeks with a long ester. I mean what package do you usually get and what things do you test for?

Wait six weeks so you can check all estrogens and prolactin as well. I would be more concerned with these that total and free testosterone levels.

Hey guys, I'm thinking I want to check out my bloodwork. So what should I look for? I also don't really want to spend too much money. I was thinking about PrivateMDLabs and getting the hormone light or medium package. Light looks fine but maybe I'm missing something.

Also, It's only been about 3 weeks. Should I wait until 6 weeks? Also, some places give you a credit for using their gear if you wait 6 weeks with a long ester. I mean what package do you usually get and what things do you test for?
You could check E2, prolactin, lipid panel, CBC, total PSA and testosterone out of curiosity ))