What would happen if you drank a vial of test?

Mrgiuoco

Hey guys, funny question. What would happen if someone drank a full vial of test ? Does the test absorb into your body or does it just flush through?

( I have not drank any test )

Hey guys, funny question. What would happen if someone drank a full vial of test ? Does the test absorb into your body or does it just flush through?

( I have not drank any test )
you need alot to get any effects, can also do sublingually.

Usually you would need the undecalyte ester. Otherwise liver destroys most of it.

Yet you can take it orally, you just will get hardly any benefits

The testosterone undecanoate contained in ANDRIOL ® is an ester of common testosterone obtained by adding castor oil and propylene glycol which substantially modify the pharmacokinetic characteristics of this hormone.
The high lipophilicity, typical of this form of testosterone, allows its excellent absorption in the intestine and subsequent sorting by lymphatic route, thus skipping the effect of first hepatic passage, with a consequent increase in bioavailability.

but if you open a bottle of test cyp and drink it, I doubt you'll absorb anything significant

The whole thing with the "new" oral test that say it bypasses liver, is the doses are still VERY high ie your either absorbing very little and shitting out ALOT of test or liver is still being taxed by destroying it, ie dosage of Jatenzo is like 300-500mg per day.. now I get they have done studies but im a bit skeptical unless they have tested fecal matter and folks shit out like 250-450+mg.. guess time will tell, just for my money if bypassed the liver one would think dosages would be much lower than other oral test but what do I know...

The whole thing with the "new" oral test that say it bypasses liver, is the doses are still VERY high ie your either absorbing very little and shitting out ALOT of test or liver is still being taxed by destroying it, ie dosage of Jatenzo is like 300-500mg per day.. now I get they have done studies but im a bit skeptical unless they have tested fecal matter and folks shit out like 250-450+mg.. guess time will tell, just for my money if bypassed the liver one would think dosages would be much lower than other oral test but what do I know...
Why is this a question? Injection gets 100 bio availability.

yes but there is new products for oral test, advantages are more pulcitile dont have to inject etc. they SAY its not like old oral test that was liver heavy...

You’d have to account for 10-12mL of oil in fat calories which would be a fuck ton and then also account for the sadness you’ll feel afterwards knowing that you just wasted a vial of test and now can’t stop shitting straight oil

Why is this a question? Injection gets 100 bio availability.

Bioavailability of test U: injection > oral with a high fat meal >>> oral fasted on an empty stomach.

All of the early studies were in fasted subjects. Fat soluble compounds are absorbed much better with high fat meals. Lymphatic absorption avoids 1st pass hepatic metabolism.

Properly administered oral T still probably requires 2-5x higher dose. But not 10-20x like T with no food.

@clearheaded

Bioavailability of test U: injection > oral with a high fat meal >>> oral fasted on an empty stomach.

All of the early studies were in fasted subjects. Fat soluble compounds are absorbed much better with high fat meals. Lymphatic absorption avoids 1st pass hepatic metabolism.

Properly administered oral T still probably requires 2-5x higher dose. But not 10-20x like T with no food.

@clearheaded
Transdermal would be up there before ingestion I'd think. I just don't get the point though. Another member used td tren and some others he said. I don't get why he didn't just shoot it though.... except Transdermal has a longer absorbtion so if you were accounting for that specifically

I don't get why he didn't just shoot it though....

Some people have reasons to prefer oral or transdermal. Maybe just don't like needles.

My only point is that the difference between oral [with a high fat meal] is much closer to injection bioavailability than oral on an empty stomach. And it bypasses 1st phase liver metabolism, which was a problem with oral ingestion on an empty stomach.

Still less bioavailable than injectable, but not by as much as people used to think.

the doses given suggest otherwise.... I know thats what they say about first pass though, but id be skeptical as the dosages I said are accurate and 300-500 mg per day of Jatenzo... for example transdermal test is approx 1/10 of that, injections of course even less. so again your either shitting out ALOT (vast majority) of test which is unlikely or your liver is breaking it down... think over time prob once patent runs out in 10 years it will be revealed and pulled from market.. but what do I know.....

Last edited:
i once had a bit of oil left over in the amp after I injected... i just put it up my rectum

just boof it, baby

Back