whats the best supplements to take for water retention while on hgh

Ateam2023

whats the best supplements to lessen the water retention caused from hgh ? i already take dandelion pwder as well as ALA

Could also be the gh ur using, some have different results than others depending on who u got it thru and the tests ran on that gh… too much dimer? Shitty purity… try a different brand and color top and see if the water subsides

Not eating like an asshole, enough water, non-fluctuating salt intake, 40-80mg Telmisartan, 4000mg Astragalus root extract

I take a supplement that has a combination of:

Dandelion dry extract 525mg Inulin 452.1mg Horsetail extract, 225mg Cactinea™ - Opuntia Fruit Powder, 225mg Green tea dry extract 150mg coffee extract 150mg.

It works wonders for me, that + a bit of a sauna.

But tbh i find that most of the time i think im retaining water… sadly its just fat :/

Dandelion root seems to help a bit.
I take a supplement that has a combination of:

Dandelion dry extract 525mg Inulin 452.1mg Horsetail extract, 225mg Cactinea™ - Opuntia Fruit Powder, 225mg Green tea dry extract 150mg coffee extract 150mg.

It works wonders for me, that + a bit of a sauna.

But tbh i find that most of the time i think im retaining water… sadly its just fat :/

I'm the retard who has to re-learn everything the hard way every time.

Recently started increasing cardio & water intake while decreasing carbs and all of a sudden GH-CTS went away.

Edit: everyone is different. That's what works for me. Trial and error. Some people like dandelion or actual diuretics.

I'm the retard who has to re-learn everything the hard way every time.

Recently started increasing cardio & water intake while decreasing carbs and all of a sudden GH-CTS went away.

Edit: everyone is different. That's what works for me. Trial and error. Some people like dandelion or actual diuretics.
I would avoid diuretics on 99.9% of the cases…