Taking high HGH doses on ketogenic diet?

10+ Year Member
Is there any extra risk about insulin resistance if I take HGH while on ketogenic diet comparing to taking HGH with normal diet? I know that ketogenic diet causes physiological Inulin resistance which should be not worried about. But what if you run it in combination with high HGH doses (10ui+ per day). Can this cause permanent problem?

Should probably take metformin at those doses of GH anyways, regardless of diet to try to keep insulin sensitivity reasonable

GLP1 agonists are also very good If cutting. If bulking, maybe just stick to the metformin

Is there any extra risk about insulin resistance if I take HGH while on ketogenic diet comparing to taking HGH with normal diet? I know that ketogenic diet causes physiological Inulin resistance which should be not worried about. But what if you run it in combination with high HGH doses (10ui+ per day). Can this cause permanent problem?

"Can this cause permanent problem?"

There is zero evidence of that. My guess is also, "no."

Track fasting glucose and if it starts increasing, I'd employ other methods to manage if you want to keep the same GH dose. Sleep quality & cardio ofc but there's even some evidence that meal timing can help:

Look up "eTRF" on google scholar or pubmed: Sutton 2018, Jones 2020, Allison 2021.