What’s up everybody

Jabroni

Hey guys. Canadian-
32 yo 5’7 200lbs , been on and off cycling for about 8 years - training for about 11. probably started a little early. Been on Dr prescribed TRT for about 3 years . Have only been able to get a max of 100 mg/wk with no ancillaries ever, or HCG. I’ve tried many times but have always had to resort to getting things like that on my own. Interested in learning I have been on another forum for a bit. Just checking things out over here! Thanks for having me

Welcome, what are you looking to do? Take more than the prescribed amount just because it do you feel like it is lacking?
Well if I have to inject a foreign exogenous substance to bring my natural baseline back to merely a sub-optimal level, why not get the most out of it therapeutically ? I’m speaking within reason

Well if I have to inject a foreign exogenous substance to bring my natural baseline back to merely a sub-optimal level, why not get the most out of it therapeutically ? I’m speaking within reason
Then I would recommend seeing what your levels are at with blood work. If you are prescribed it I’m sure you have had tests. You can start supplementing more test C to give yourself a boost, say another 100mg to bring yourself to 200 a wk.

Wait about 12 weeks and retest and see how your body responds. Also determine how you feel as well. Make sure your bloods look good and go from there.

Everyone responds different but 200mg a week puts me around 650 ish in the total test