Whats your gym demographic like

My gym is has a somewhere between 5-10 IFBB pros, male and female. There’s several coaches aside from them that train a slew of competitors in single and group settings. Which sucks if you match up the same muscle group as them that day. They will take up all the racks, benches or leg machines.

Probably in this order from most to least

Competitors, or people wanting to compete
Chicks with impressive glutes & gym bros
Than normies/beginners
Broccoli head
Old people

There was an old guy doing that with standing cable flys this week at the building gym. And yeah it's annoying. Makes me smirk and shake my head.

Oh, saw a guy at the investment bank bro gym doing that yesterday on a Hammer Strength plate-loaded incline press. 35lbs a side. Was racking 70s next to him and SLAM!
Theres a guy here idk why nobody has spoke, for like triceps on cable, he presses down, then lets weights slam down, and does this for each rep. He clearly is not aware the eccentric portion is more important, for goals in many cases. But its ridiculous.

Theres a guy here idk why nobody has spoke, for like triceps on cable, he presses down, then lets weights slam down, and does this for each rep. He clearly is not aware the eccentric portion is more important, for goals in many cases. But its ridiculous.
There's a guy at the building gym who does pulldowns as hard and fast as possible. The weights slam down on every rep and he bottoms out the stack too. Last week he got on the elliptical next to me and started going as fast as he could with the resistance maxed out. He started slowing down and hopped off in 10 mins. Clown mf

Hell the other day I saw a shirtless dude CLEARLY cracked out on stans dragons blood eat Turkey and rice while riding a spin bike. Fucking wild man
Stan's Dragon blood really is wild man, haha. I got a bottle from a buddy about two months ago and that stuff is insane before fasted cardio. Especially stacked with 600mg L-Carnitine and 100mg caffeine.

I've definitely puked a couple times from it, lol.

As far as my gym, I'm stuck at planet fitness for affordability and distance, or the gym on campus, but forget that. I'm not trying to go wait on machines while some sarm goblin kids are going down on smelling salts just to put up 135.

Planet fitness is alright, but annoying sometimes. The demographic here is what you'd expect, a 50% out of shape people trying to get in shape, 10% serious lifters male or female, girls, 10% highschool/young college kids now that it's summer, 20% cardio/light weight twice a weekers, and 10% gay guys cruising.

At least it's usually not insanely busy where you won't get to use a piece of equipment you want, and open 24 hours except Saturdays. Black card perks are dope too.

Stan's Dragon blood really is wild man, haha. I got a bottle from a buddy about two months ago and that stuff is insane before fasted cardio. Especially stacked with 600mg L-Carnitine and 100mg caffeine.

I've definitely puked a couple times from it, lol.

As far as my gym, I'm stuck at planet fitness for affordability and distance, or the gym on campus, but forget that. I'm not trying to go wait on machines while some sarm goblin kids are going down on smelling salts just to put up 135.

Planet fitness is alright, but annoying sometimes. The demographic here is what you'd expect, a 50% out of shape people trying to get in shape, 10% serious lifters male or female, girls, 10% highschool/young college kids now that it's summer, 20% cardio/light weight twice a weekers, and 10% gay guys cruising.

At least it's usually not insanely busy where you won't get to use a piece of equipment you want, and open 24 hours except Saturdays. Black card perks are dope too.
Have you done any labs while using the dragons blood? Curious if you saw an increase in wbc related to the albuterol?

Kind of hard to assign %s

But I go to a standard commercial gym, so you kind of get the full variety of ages and demographics

-the older grey hair crowd that you see there everyday that are serious about their health. Some that go there to mostly socialize.
-the younger brocoli head teenagers in tank tops with noodle arms
-the half naked chicks in Nike pros, and spandex
-small segment of serious bodybuilders and powerlifters

The time of day I go usually influences the type of demographic you see too.

Early morning like 4-6am you'll see a lot of the die hards, later morning/afternoon I find to be more of the older crowd, with some of the half naked chicks sprinkled in. The evening is a lot of brocoli heads clogging the benches, so I try to avoid this time slot at all costs

I kind of like the 4-6am crowd personally. They're usually there with a purpose, and not messing around, time efficient with what they do. You also usually see the same people at the same times, as people are creatures of habit (myself included)

Where the hell do I find these moist half naked chicks in spandex?

All I have seen is dudes in spandex, often spending more time practicing posing in front of mirrors blocking peoples way than actually working out.