What's your protocol to fill the vials sterile?

Xmen

Hola!
How do you guys fill the vials to keep the oil sterile?
My way is to use 10 ml syringe with 1.2 needles and pin through the aluminum foil that covers the mouth of clean, sterile (autoclave + 200*C hot air oven) bottles. Then, after filling it with oil, I take off the foil with tweezers and quickly insert the rubber stopper (from a sterile bag).

Well, my method is slow - that's for sure. I need to make some changes, but still I want to keep the process as sterile as possible.
Based on your great experience, can you advise me on how to do it faster?

¡Saludos, mis amigos!

Hi! I'm not using syringe filters, but bottle top filtration sets with PVDF membrane. After filtration, I fil the syringe from the bottle, and then I move the oil to the vial.

I think the answer you're looking for is either,
w#2. A bottle top dispenser. Preferably a Brandtech dispensette s organic to be exact, that only dispenses up to 10ml.
( reason for this brand it's probably the only brand you can buy every individual replacement part for on multiple websites)

#1. Using a Peristaltic pump will a dispensing wand on the end, that you can program to dispense 10ml with a 3-second break in between however many times you would like it to dispense depending on the size of your vial rack.

Those are the 2 most efficient ways and sterile ways to fill vials as long as you're doing it underneath a flow hood...

I think the answer you're looking for is either,
w#2. A bottle top dispenser. Preferably a Brandtech dispensette s organic to be exact, that only dispenses up to 10ml.
( reason for this brand it's probably the only brand you can buy every individual replacement part for on multiple websites)

#1. Using a Peristaltic pump will a dispensing wand on the end, that you can program to dispense 10ml with a 3-second break in between however many times you would like it to dispense depending on the size of your vial rack.

Those are the 2 most efficient ways and sterile ways to fill vials as long as you're doing it underneath a flow hood...
Nice! How much could it cost?

A 10 ml pipette for moving the oil from sterile bottle to the glass vial would be very quick and efficient, but still, it will be a danger of contamination until the vial is closed by a rubber cap.
A laminar flow chamber would be fine I guess. Are you guys using it?