When to start aromasin...

DevoDevil

This isn't really a post cycle question but more of an on cycle one. I just started my first cycle of sustanon at 270mg a week and was wondering if I could wait a few weeks to start doing eod doses of aromasin. Is that okay since it takes some time to have levels build?

Also I had some gyno issues during puberty which honestly my nipples have always been slightly puffy. Am i more susceptible to gyno on a cycle now?

Any advice would be appreciated greatly!!

This isn't really a post cycle question but more of an on cycle one. I just started my first cycle of sustanon at 270mg a week and was wondering if I could wait a few weeks to start doing eod doses of aromasin. Is that okay since it takes some time to have levels build?

Also I had some gyno issues during puberty which honestly my nipples have always been slightly puffy. Am i more susceptible to gyno on a cycle now?

Any advice would be appreciated greatly!!
I say start low dose Aromasin from day one, especially if you're already gyno prone.
25 mg e3d might be good
at worst you may have SLIGHTLY low Estrogen for a week until Sustanon aromatization kicks in.
IMO 270 mg is too low a dose, why not 500?

Personal trainer thinks i should start there and have room to move up. I am also wondering if i can move up my dosage mid cycle?

Ill take your advice and start the aromasin though.

Personal trainer thinks i should start there and have room to move up. I am also wondering if i can move up my dosage mid cycle?

Ill take your advice and start the aromasin though.
Generally speaking
don't listen to personal trainers unless he's very jacked AND lean
Is he?

Yeah hes big and lean. Big for his size anyway. He feels its a good place to start and i can always go up from there. He says hes seen some people get good results from a lower dose. Maybe its because im 27...

Back