• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Should I start using Ai?First cycle

Bruce_x

Hello everyone and thanks for the future answers I will receive.

I started my first cycle in mid-November as follows WEEK 1-12: Testo 500 mg E3D
WEEK 4-12: Arimidex 0.25mg E3D
WEEK 9-12: 250 IU HCG (MWF) and Arimidex 0.25mg E3D

18 DAYS OFF
Week 1-2: 20 mg (Nolva) and 25 mg Clomid ED Or 50 mg Clomid EOD
Week 3-4: 20 mg (Nolva) and 25 mg Clomid ED Or 50 mg Clomid EOD
Week 5-6: 20 mg (Nolva) and 25 mg Clomid ED Or 50 mg Clomid EOD
Settimana 7-8: 20 mg (Nolva) e 25 mg Clomid ED o 50 mg Clomid EOD.

This morning I noticed that signs of gynecomastia are starting to appear in my left nipple.
Other aspects that I encountered during this period of use were slight discomfort in the nipples during the day, sweat during the night that caused me to wake up in the morning with a wet t-shirt and some joint pain that occurred exclusively in these two days.

Since 4 weeks have not yet completely passed, even though there would practically be 7 days to go, I was thinking of starting with Adex at the lowest dose as early as this evening together with the testo dose that I will take, in such a way as to make it fight with the testo and. This is until week 6 when I will go for blood tests and evaluate whether to increase or decrease the dose of Adex based on the test results.

In your opinion, could this be the right choice or is it better to wait a week and start from week 4?
Furthermore, I won't get the aromasin shortly, if I made an exchange during these weeks would something happen?
Thanks again for the help

if you have real discomfort and pain in your nipples thats not imagined in your head from playing with them all day out of fear dont wait doesnt matter if its week 1 or 4 take ai until it goes away. not everyday either unless its serious with adex i would take 0.25mg every 3 days. aromasin every 2 days 6mg(1/4 pill) until it goes away

se hai un vero disagio e dolore ai capezzoli che non immaginavi nella tua testa dal giocare con loro tutto il giorno per paura, non aspettare, non importa se è la settimana 1 o 4, prendi ai finché non scompare. nemmeno tutti i giorni, a meno che non sia serio con adex, prenderei 0,25 mg ogni 3 giorni. aromasin ogni 2 giorni 6 mg (1/4 pillola) fino alla scomparsa
It's more of an intermittent annoyance throughout the day rather than an unbearable, unmanageable pain in my head.

It happens randomly during the day, causing slight but very bearable discomfort

any kind of real discomfort thats not normal means its time for AI. if you wait to the point the pain is so bad you cant sleep on your stomach or touch your nipple without stinging pain the gyno is already there and forming and your gonna have to take nolvadex + higher dose of ai until it goes away which will take weeks.

Ok, very clear, so you would choose to start taking the minimum dose of Adex now instead of waiting for the start of week 4, which would be in about a week

Take your own advice and apply the “safety is better than sorry” mentality.
E3D index 0.25mg

Last edited:
Before you do anything at least get e2 bloods (preferable sensitive). So you at least can get an idea where to start and what numbers to target. If you take AI now, symptoms will relieve, but soon reappear and then if you dose too much you will crash. Always start lowest amount of such drugs. Try 0.25mg e3d give it time and see what happens. Need numbers and then you can see if your symptoms resolve. But no numbers it's a guess game.

Before you do anything at least get e2 bloods (preferable sensitive). So you at least can get an idea where to start and what numbers to target. If you take AI now, symptoms will relieve, but soon reappear and then if you dose too much you will crash. Always start lowest amount of such drugs. Try 0.25mg e3d give it time and see what happens. Need numbers and then you can see if your symptoms resolve. But no numbers it's a guess game.
I absolutely agree, in fact I have already booked the E2 exams at the beginning of week 6 to see if I can do well with these low doses of AI or if there is a need to increase the quantity. Until then (test results) the only thing I can do is assume the lower dose of adex is fine.

I think that if I were to start with a high dose there is a risk that it could cause the E2 to collapse (which is very unpleasant from what I read about the experience of other users) and perhaps increase the AI more once the results of the blood tests have been observed. blood.

I start immediately with a minimum dose of Adex of 0.25mg e3d until the exams, from then on I will be able to draw conclusions and really decide how to act having the data in hand. I think it's the wisest choice

I had these symptoms when I was a young fella(7th grade or so) going through puberty earing nothing but 90's unregulated chicken patties from the Schwans Man. Started to get little balls of tit material. Im not joking. Still get some boob when I get fat.
any kind of real discomfort thats not normal means its time for AI. if you wait to the point the pain is so bad you cant sleep on your stomach or touch your nipple without stinging pain the gyno is already there and forming and your gonna have to take nolvadex + higher dose of ai until it goes away which will take weeks.

That “slight discomfort” and waking up in sweat were telltale symptoms of high e2. I know it’s too late now, but for reference you should’ve been more aggressive about checking your e2 levels and controlling them during cycle…honestly from what I see nowadays people don’t seem to want to control e2 at all due to the bro myth that “estrogen is cardioprotective/neuroprotective”. Yea, so don’t have super low levels, but other than that high e2 potentiates a lot of androgenic sides from gear use

Edit: actually seems like those sides you mentioned occurred during pct. If you are getting high e sides from pct, likely due in large part (but not the gyno) due to zuclomiphene. Would advise tamoxifen only

Sponsors

Latest posts