• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

PCT, Low testosterone and Primo

mikelaurey84

Hi to all,

I usually run cycles with only 250mg/ml Testo Enanthate per week for 16-24 weeks, then I wait two weeks after the last injection and start taking Clomid.
All the times, after four weeks with Clomid, my testosterone comes back to normal values 4.5-5ng/ml as well as LH and FSH.
While on 50mg Clomid, I always get testosterone values greater than 8 ng/ml. Sometimes, I also get my testosterone above 10ng/ml with 50 mg of Clomid.

This time something went wrong.
During this last cycle, I added two injections of Gonasi 500 twice a week for the whole cycle and I added Primo 200mg/ml per week during the last 6 weeks. So, in the last 6 weeks, I had both 250mg/ml testosterone + 200mg/ml Primo Enanthate.

After 4 weeks with Clomid, WHILE still on 50mg Clomid, I had my blood tests and I found out these values:

Testosterone: 2.38 ng/ml
E2: 13,1 pg/ml
Prolactine: 8.43 ng/ml
LH: 4,2 mIU/ml
FSH: 2 mIU/ml

This means that Clomid is trying to puch LH and FSH, but my testes are not able to produce enough testosterone! I never had this value of testosterone in my life.

I've read that Clomid is not suitable when you use DHT derivate and novaldex should be better in this case.
So my question is: is Clomid not effective because Primo is a DHT-derivate and so I need to switch to Nolvadex?
Or my testes lost efficiency?

Thank you!