Where can I buy a small oven?

It was also very potent, but everytime
I brew I seem to get the right raws.. Maybe it's my name.. My real name

M

If I were you, I would be using Manwhore as my name in real life. I bet that would be slick.
I was thinking earlier, why not get an autoclave and use that. I just got one the other day, some tattoo shop going out of business, I picked it up for a song and a dance ( I can neither sing nor dance).
Would the pressure mess with the stopper and seal?

That's good for equipment..
I was talking about this with Myth before..

I am not worried about bacteria or spores in my
gear, I just want to throw in oven for an even bake like I used to..

My partner uses a heat pad, and I was
thinking of a hot plate, but that shit takes too long..

My brews in oven in past where nice and easy..

M

Im guessing that you could risk the integrity of the seal and stopper with the pressure.

Instead of using my big oven, I
want a nice small one that I can keep very clean, for baking gear..

Also, does anyone know at what temp or how long
it takes for the BA to burn out of the brew.. if at all..

M
Bake out the ba?

I run all mine through a .45 and heat in the oven as well..... Never had an issue. I need a small oven as well..... Maybe one of those small convection ovens that go on a counter top might work.

Yeah the hormone can easily be damaged at temps reached by an oven- dont kid yourself. You can act like you know better and blah blah blah- but it can. Filtration and BA ensure sterilization- not heating. Filter, let gear sit for 7 days. Ba will have worked its magic. Clean, sterile gear. Heating is just unnecessary and an opportunity to damage, why do it. Venting? yeah thats not smart, ever. Much mis info in this thread. Why ugls scare the shit out of me.

Yeah the hormone can easily be damaged at temps reached by an oven- dont kid yourself. You can act like you know better and blah blah blah- but it can. Filtration and BA ensure sterilization- not heating. Filter, let gear sit for 7 days. Ba will have worked its magic.
HaHa No shit Brother..
This sounds just like many posts of mine..

So, you to believe the upjohn study
that I read many years ago, about .5% BA killing all bacteria and spores within 7 days?

The baking was not going to be done long ..
I decided to keep double boiling anyway..

I've pumped out many products in past and
many going now, and I never had anyone complain about
pain, let alone an infection..

M

One more thing..
Baking at 200 degrees would start to destroy hormone?

How could that be if its melting point is above that?

M

Bc a chemical can be damaged or altered well before it reaches it's melting point. That temperature is just when physical form changes, not an indication of when damage occurs.

One more thing..
Baking at 200 degrees would start to destroy hormone?

How could that be if its melting point is above that?

M

i've never baked at 200F but i get all my brews up to about 212F, stir for about 10 minutes, then wait until it gets to 90F and filter. never had a problem doing this :)

And for that matter u can make ur own bac water...filter ba and distilled water through a .22 filter and its sterile ..no heat needed ...
The only filter that I am aware of that removed all pathogens is R.O. Sterilization usually comes from heat/pressure. I would never rely on a filter for 100% pathogen removal. This is what I have learned in 14 years in water treatment.