Where do you buy mk 677

Maximllor

Hi, title say all
I m in Europe and actually i m going to buy my mk677 on sarms4you.
If you have some quality sources you can partage whith me :)
Thank s

Ok merci poto on te voit plus trop sur meso France, tiens moi au courant ici oui c est cool !
T as pri combien chez eux poudre ou caps ?

J ai bien envie de tester le yk 11 aussi !

Yep me too i translate to English , thank s say me when you receive your order bro.

I want to try yk 11 too. Anyone had already take yk 11 ?

I think use mk677 to make hyperplasia whith stéroïds like sust /oxy / NPP and yk 11 to inhib myostatin give a great combo to create mass !!

What do you think ?

Now a good Eu brand start to make mk 677: Androchem laboratories. I will write a review when I will try it

What the fuck are you talking about? andropene ?!?!?o_O
some dude started some bull shit thread about "andropene" and was trying to rep for some lab. I'm assuming this is not you . the guy got crucified. I could go back and look up the user name but it's not that important lol.

Have you ran this? Comparable to 4-5iu Pharm Grade GH? Please tell us what benefits you got from it.

I have never done that much hgh. Can’t compare. However. My igf levels were up around 100pts.

Much more significant than when I ran 2iu of pharma hgh. Joints also feel well lubricated on mk. If I am not mistaking. I believe I posted my blood work results on mk somewhere.