Who do you guys use to order bloods?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 127229
  • Start date Start date
I hope I don't sound like a douche. I use places that use Labcorp. Quest where I live is all the welfare people and folks without insurance. So it's generally a shitty experience. Labcorp is a bunch of old folks.

I hope I don't sound like a douche. I use places that use Labcorp. Quest where I live is all the welfare people and folks without insurance. So it's generally a shitty experience. Labcorp is a bunch of old folks.
Labcorp has better service overall. I need to get some labs done(reminded me)

The quest by me is excellent. My last visit I checked in from my car when I got there, they told me to come in and I was out of there in 5 minutes

Ulta Lab Tests and Quest for me. Where I am, the Quest locations are in better neighborhoods/less riffraff than the LabCorp locations. I guess it just depends on your area.

Ulta Lab Tests and Quest for me. Where I am, the Quest locations are in better neighborhoods/less riffraff than the LabCorp locations. I guess it just depends on your area.
Labcorp and Quest are around the corner from each other for me, but the Labcorp location feels like you'll get tetanus opening the door, and the phlebotomists are...not great. Only place I've ever routinely had silver dollar size bruising *every* time.

Back