Who got the best primo

Chances are high that the two sources you listed will be primo plus another steroid and who knows what else.

Solid options.

Good lord, are you having a bad day? I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or for real.
I was obviously joking, thus the jk= just kidding. Plus I said I didnt care.
oh my bad. thought you were op.

just wanted to unleash my keyboard inner keyboard warrior at someone

Currently running Muscle Candy primo at 200-300mg a week. I love primo with a 200mg trt dose per week.

Going to run lab work on the 1st to see if primo is controlling estrogen well or not. Plus would like to see total and free t numbers.

Last edited:
Currently running Muscle Candy primo at 200-300mg a week. I love primo with a 200mg trt dose per week.

Going to run lab work on the 1st to see if primo is controlling estrogen well or not. Plus would like to see total and free t numbers.
Im close to that, 150trt topped off with 100 primo a week...
using pharmaqo

Im close to that, 150trt topped off with 100 primo a week...
using pharmaqo

That’s a pretty good cruise protocol. I’ve heard of pharmaqo but never tried them. I think Naps advertises them? You don’t need a AI while on primo do you? Have you done bloodwork while running trt+primo? Does it keep estrogen in check without needing Arimidex?

Just wish Primo wasn’t so expensive but it’s worth it because there’s very little negative side effects.

That’s a pretty good cruise protocol. I’ve heard of pharmaqo but never tried them. I think Naps advertises them? You don’t need a AI while on primo do you? Have you done bloodwork while running trt+primo? Does it keep estrogen in check without needing Arimidex?

Just wish Primo wasn’t so expensive but it’s worth it because there’s very little negative side effects.
I’ll let you know how it’s going after a bit
I just started the primo after they increased my test.
will get bloodwork done in 6 weeks. Just had done before I started the primo and they increased the trt dose…

Only stuff I’ll run in my 30’s is Primo, HGH, Test, and a little Anavar. The other orals seem like they will murder your organs or give blood pressure issues.

Don’t have the courage to run tren either. That’s the stuff to fatten up cattle for the slaughter. Not ready to be slaughtered just yet,

Only stuff I’ll run in my 30’s is Primo, HGH, Test, and a little Anavar. The other orals seem like they will murder your organs or give blood pressure issues.

Don’t have the courage to run tren either. That’s the stuff to fatten up cattle for the slaughter. Not ready to be slaughtered just yet,
im 45 but exact same boat with the gear, I havent gotten into the hgh yet, but completely open to it.
But just running trt with a touch of primo on top and have the anavars laying around as well, but everything else seems to come with much more risk. if anything I sort of curious about tbol...
Love my wife was like Im not getting left behind and started pinning the primo with me!

Going to run lab work on the 1st to see if primo is controlling estrogen well or not. Plus would like to see total and free t numbers
U don’t see it effect your cholesterol along side your trt?