Who is playing the new God of War

Cramps88

Holy shit what an amazing game. I've been playing games since the atari in the early 80s and I don't think that I've ever enjoyed a single player game as much as I enjoyed this one.

Ain't nobody on here got time for that shit lol.
I disagree. I've got 3 children, full time job, and train a minimum of 5 days a week but time is definitely limited I played it mostly on the tail end of an injury come on@MCFC you know you want to play with an angry spartan:p

I disagree. I've got 3 children, full time job, and train a minimum of 5 days a week but time is definitely limited I played it mostly on the tail end of an injury come on@MCFC you know you want to play with an angry spartan:p
Im playing it. It is awesome. I wish i had more time to play games in general but im limited to off days. Kids hog it up most of the time.

I think im about 15% complete according to the journal. But i often get side tracked doing side quests.

Ill add, god war 1 is probably top 10 best games i ever played. I then had a brief stint with xbox and never played 2 and 3. And now 4 will probably make it to the top 10.

Ill add, god war 1 is probably top 10 best games i ever played. I then had a brief stint with xbox and never played 2 and 3. And now 4 will probably make it to the top 10.
I agree I finished the game a few days ago and it was amazing right up till the end. I've got 87% of the trophies but I'm going to go back in and platinum the game.

I was just fucking with you man lol. Seriously though games these days are WAY too fucking complicated compared to the good old days. They're bad ass but fuck it takes time learning how to play them which is why I never get into those kind of games anymore.

I was just fucking with you man lol. Seriously though games these days are WAY too fucking complicated compared to the good old days. They're bad ass but fuck it takes time learning how to play them which is why I never get into those kind of games anymore.
I know where brother. I agree they are nothing like I used to play in the 80s. I just never seemed to grow out of playing but I still do when I have the chance or at least watch some baseball.

What's a good modern game on the lines of DESCENT, early 90's. Haven't played a computer since then and want to start again. Wolfenstein was fun to.

What's a good modern game on the lines of DESCENT, early 90's. Haven't played a computer since then and want to start again. Wolfenstein was fun to.
The next Gen wolfenstien games are amazing as well if you like the sfi military shooters.if you like playing on the pc they are definitely available but you need a pretty good set up to play on a pc these days.

I've been slowly playing it. Have full-time job, gf, and train 5-6 days a week. I'll play an hour or two maybe 2-3 days a week.
Definitely a must play if u have PS4.

I've been slowly playing it. Have full-time job, gf, and train 5-6 days a week. I'll play an hour or two maybe 2-3 days a week.
Definitely a must play if u have PS4.
That's about all I get in as well. When I do have a little free time it either baseball or a couple hours of gaming. I'm trying to go through my library and finish up some games that I've started over the last couple of years Finally finished fallout 4 last night.

Never actually played a god of war title myself. But have heard so much good things about this one so need jump on board. Would you say its better than witcher 3?

Never actually played a god of war title myself. But have heard so much good things about this one so need jump on board. Would you say its better than witcher 3?
For me it's hard to compare those two games. Graphically and some of the mechanics are better then Witcher 3 but the vastness of the Witcher 3 and the way you affect the story are different. In God of war you uncover the story in the Witcher you create the story in a sense. But both are must haves imo.

For me it's hard to compare those two games. Graphically and some of the mechanics are better then Witcher 3 but the vastness of the Witcher 3 and the way you affect the story are different. In God of war you uncover the story in the Witcher you create the story in a sense. But both are must haves imo.
So everyone ends the game with the same ending you mean? And how is that combat. One gripe I had with witcher 3 was the repetitive nature of the combat. Other than that its fantastic,. Easily Put over 200 hours into the game.

I've got 800 hours into the Witcher and haven't finished. Yes God of War is linear with its story which is great plus combat is off the charts amazing. It's one of the best game I've ever played.