Who is the most worthless and or dangerous member here?

can confirm that there is some censorship.

That's a load of ****.
What the **** is going on here?
This ****** ******* forum is going bokners. Where all my ******* swear words going!?

There is to an extent if censorship is defined as deleting content, but you notice it's been mainly centered around the political forum where personal feelz run a little too strong and can get out of hand quickly.

That's a load of ****.
What the **** is going on here?
This ****** ******* forum is going bokners. Where all my ******* swear words going!?

There is to an extent if censorship is defined as deleting content, but you notice it's been mainly centered around the political forum where personal feelz run a little too strong and can get out of hand quickly.
I like the word "Hate Speech", it's a good excuse to censor. And this puts all the power into those who decide what is hate and what isn't. In some countries, you can actually be jailed for some of the stuff they were saying in politics.

Another big aspect is, even if Millard wanted to promote true freedom of expression, which why should he, it's his board thats his freedom also to do as he wants, hosts & providers and everyone else will pull down boards with "hate speech". So he has to protect the board itself. The censorship is way higher than Millard, it comes all the way up in Government, the same Bullshit US Gov that touts we are a free speech nation, well,,, at least till you say something they don't like you to say. Yet.. they wrap the good ol phrase "They died for our freedoms" around every sucker they talk into dying in war for them!

Thank God we have people with the wisdom and breadth of knowledge to discern right from wrong, good from bad, etc... like MisterSuperGod! What would we do without them!

Sponsors