who likes once a week shot for trt more

Z4556

who here feels better off once a week shots for trt? i always see guys who like frequent dosing more.., but i almost feel better from one shot of 1cc of test cyp a week vs twice or three times a week

Less frequent shots tend to lead to higher E2 so that may be the same for you and more E2 may make you feel better. Plus fluctuating hormone levels may be something you feel better with as well. Feeling is an individual thing. I feel mostly the same whether i do once or multiple times a week. But my blood work is better/stable with multiple times so that is what i do. We all have our own comfort zones.

About a month ago I switched to Test U and I’m only taking it every 7-10 days.

Still supplementing Test E until the TU is saturated and steady. But damn it feels good to slowly pin less and less often.

i prefer twice weekly for test c its half life is what 8 days, i was doing 3 times a week but have since switched back to twice weekly and feel fine i dont want much of a trough level dip slow and steady lol

I use to do all my test (e or sust) once a week. I now get too many side effects from that. Twice a week minimum these days

10 years on TRT once a week and never any issues. It’s always worked for me and keeps well with my 2x a week HCG schedule. I’m considering switching to 2x a week before my labs in 6 months to see if the values change or I feel better/worse. Thankfully I feel just as good all week long on once a week administered shots.

who here feels better off once a week shots for trt? i always see guys who like frequent dosing more.., but i almost feel better from one shot of 1cc of test cyp a week vs twice or three times a week

10 years on TRT once a week and never any issues. It’s always worked for me and keeps well with my 2x a week HCG schedule. I’m considering switching to 2x a week before my labs in 6 months to see if the values change or I feel better/worse. Thankfully I feel just as good all week long on once a week administered shots.

If you prefer once weekly, by all means go for it. I'd suggest considering a longer ester like test U.

I don't mind EOD or MWF, so almost any ester is fine -- just volume and dosing frequency preference.

I did Crissler TRT+ protocol for fertility and it was pretty similar. Testosterone injections twice a week. HCG the next day.

I overfill and do .5CC of test mixed with .5CC of Tren on Monday, and .5CC of Primo with .5CC Masteron on Friday.
2 injections per week… test and Tren once per week

How much hcg per injection?

After a longer cycle when I’m pinning everyday, using up all my spots and tacking up scar tissue.

It’s nice to come back down to a cruise and do 1 injection per week

ya i think something may be wrong with me mentally... i love pinning daily. just the thought of getting my injections each day make me all warm and fuzzy feeling

Sponsors