WHY IS ALL MY GEAR UNDER DOSED??!

I apologize. I was being a wise guy. We are so far past Lab Max reagent type testing. The sources here at meso pay to have raw powder and finished product HPLC testing which tells the entire story. Samples are sent in blind...lab has no idea what steroid makes up the sample sent. The lab identifies the compound and what its dosed at. Purity and sterility is also available.

Most labs offer store credit for guys who send their products for testing. Use the Search function and search Janoshik to start. Take your time reading and then fall in line. Follow those who have come before you. All the heavy lifting has been done. Its pretty much a well oiled machine.

There is more HPLC tested UGL gear for sale than ever before. Its a great time to be a user of UGL gear.
Oh, haha! No need to apologize man. I thought you were saying there was some alternative to hplc that works. Still new to this.

Oh, haha! No need to apologize man. I thought you were saying there was some alternative to hplc that works. Still new to this.
I'm arrogant at times. You new guys are the future. I registered here in 2006. I registered on my first bb'ing/steroid forum in 1998. The original anabolex and shortly after that elitefitness all before the end of the 90's. Everyone was new then.

There's so much information for new folks wanting to learn. We had to figure it out. Trial and error. I'm envious.

I'm arrogant at times. You new guys are the future. I registered here in 2006. I registered on my first bb'ing/steroid forum in 1998. The original anabolex and shortly after that elitefitness all before the end of the 90's. Everyone was new then.

There's so much information for new folks wanting to learn. We had to figure it out. Trial and error. I'm envious.
Was it anabolix first and then anabolex?
I seem to remember it being anabolix when I first got on.

If he leaves a bad review of a sponsor will he get banned?

not a chance, no one is getting banned here for leaving an honest review (good or bad)
if someone has had a shitty experience with a source then spill the beans in their thread

only people who i have seen banned are obvious trolls or people who CONSTANTLY break the few very simples rules of this forum

not a chance, no one is getting banned here for leaving an honest review (good or bad)
if someone has had a shitty experience with a source then spill the beans in their thread

only people who i have seen banned are obvious trolls or people who CONSTANTLY break the few very simples rules of this forum
Agree. I had a banned POS today threaten me on another board. The fragile alcoholic actually thinks he can bully me. He wants to decide what I can post here. Yeah, you heard me. He is still trying to control what is posted on this forum. :D:oops:o_O

He tried that here with many members and it didn't go so well for him.

Right now he's doing it on another board and they are allowing it but the board is suffering big time. That type can only bring a board down and repel contributing members.

Agree. I had a banned POS today threaten me on another board. The fragile alcoholic actually thinks he can bully me. He wants to decide what I can post here. Yeah, you heard me. He is still trying to control what is posted on this forum. :D:oops:o_O

He tried that here with many members and it didn't go so well for him.

Right now he's doing it on another board and they are allowing it but the board is suffering big time. That type can only bring a board down and repel contributing members.
Some fat bald guy I heard

Some fat bald guy I heard
Drunk idiot that thinks its cool for high school kids to shoot steroids so they can play DIII basketball in college.

He had an agenda when he was here all along, berate all sources except the ones he used and now he exclusively pushes one source that has had bad testing but he still covers for them and actually berates those that talk bad about his source.

Drunk idiot that thinks its cool for high school kids to shoot steroids so they can play DIII basketball in college.

He had an agenda when he was here all along, berate all sources except the ones he used and now he exclusively pushes one source that has had bad testing but he still covers for them and actually berates those that talk bad about his source.
Man, please don't bring that drama here. We don't need or want it.

Man, please don't bring that drama here. We don't need or want it.
This is the end of it bro. The clown was trying to control what I posted here. I don't get bullied and certainly not by that fragile POS.

As long as he doesn't pull any BS and he stays in his lane, he can drink himself to death for all I care, I will be done with him.

If he leaves a bad review of a sponsor will he get banned?
I will say there was a recent guy who would complain about sources . Stating they were underdosed, bunk, etc on test C alone. The source he was complaining about wasn't a sponsor.

He would use blood work as reference but it wouldn't make any sense.

1 day post injection, and a new source and if the blood wasnt up to snuff. He would automatically say it's bunk. Etc.

It is very well known among most users that it is ideal to be injecting consistently for atleast 3-4 weeks prior to blood work eval.

There was no logic to his method at all. The guy was just a moron tbh.

I will say there was a recent guy who would complain about sources . Stating they were underdosed, bunk, etc on test C alone. The source he was complaining about wasn't a sponsor.

He would use blood work as reference but it wouldn't make any sense.

1 day post injection, and a new source and if the blood wasnt up to snuff. He would automatically say it's bunk. Etc.

It is very well known among most users that it is ideal to be injecting consistently for atleast 3-4 weeks prior to blood work eval.

There was no logic to his method at all. The guy was just a moron tbh.
Good point. It works the reverse way too. Your example its hard to believe the person saying there are issues.

Yeah. Those were the good old days.

Hi friend.
To solve this problem of yours i would suggest you to make some lab test that can proof the gear is under dosed. Roid test as kits is not trustworthy at all!

We would prefer you to use Janoshik.

Back